• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nathalean

Professional Vampire Ninja
Marked for Death - Because it's great to have when you are a level 4 vampire assassin with 40 max health. You can use the shout on an exceptionally strong enemy, go invis and stab his ass :D

[This was the only way I could kill most "bosses" with the Bosmer assassin mentioned above playing on master difficulty.]

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Marked for Death, without a doubt. Especially useful against groups of enemies. Shout into the fray, then start swinging. Each progressive kill will be easier since their health and defense have both been depleting since you Shouted. Also, with builds that aren't as physically powerful as a heavy armor-wearing, battleaxe-wielding warrior, this Shout is invaluable against bosses. When I'm facing a Draugr Death Overlord with my archer whose arrows do but a tiny fraction of damage, I use Marked for Death and then kite him around for a minute, dodging his blows and healing myself when necessary, while the Shout does the dirty work for me... and then I start shooting.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Well because I'm normally a ranged fighter using destruction magic and wearing robes with a poor armor rating, using Unrelenting Force is essential, so I can keep the distance between myself and swordsman.

I also use become etheral a lot just so I can run and jump of cliffs if things get a bit too heated :D

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
My top 3 (not ranked):
1. Aura Sphere....wait, that's Pokemon. :p :D (flips through pages to Skyrim section) Ah, here we go. Aura WHISPER: I have maxed Sneak and maxed Archery so I can see what I can do if they are close or not.

2. Throw Voice: just to play with their little minds when I'm sneaking. :D :p

3. Ice Form: Gives me time to heal/attack.

Zigfried

Has to be Call Dragon totally awesome for fighting the civil war or anything outdoors like a marauding dragon sniping from a dark rainy sky that I can't find to dragon rend his butt. Call of Valor comes in a close second though because you can use it anywhere although I jsut saw one pwned by the necromancer in Kilkreath depths.

Otherwise at earlier stages of the game I use fire breath a lot it's so awesome.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
You know, I would have to say, in this order, Unrelenting force, Call Dragon, Marked for death. So much fun when you call Dragon because your too busy with your quest to take on this dragon. Where can I find the throw voice shout?

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I didn't even know that existed lol... Then I remembered where I saw something like that.

Doomy

Storm call and call dragon are an absolute scream.
Aura whisper if you are an archer so you don't walk into ambushs
Elemental fury if you don't enchant

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

Number 1, FUS RO DAH!! when i started Skyrim, I still enjoy blowing my enemies away. I wonder if they can implement unrelenting force shout to blow weapons and watch them pierce the enemy in front of you :p I am playing non-melee and this is essential for all parts of the game.

Number 2, later in the game Call Dragon is one of the best for the Stormcloaks-Imperial civil war because that is the time when there are swarms of soldiers to kill.

I love epic shouts and Storm call is the next best after i learned its full power. Though the long cooldown but I loved to see storms being controlled by my call and thunder down the enemies^^

oh yeah, for sneaking wise, I use Aura Whisper a lot of times as well^^.

Ignitus

I would have to say Storm Call I think it is awesome when you can sit there watching your enemies get electrocuted to death especially against a dragon when it crashes to the ground

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
By far my favorite is Fire Breath. Even they game caught on. All three words do so much damage its overkill against swarms of enemies. But I also love Slow Time. As a stealth based archer and having my Shadow Warrior perk I can walk into a room use slow time, stand up and crouch again if i blew my stealth and unleash a hail of arrows upon my enemies before they can react to my swarms of precision shot arrows.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts