best NPC ever in skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Delvin, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, the guy just has an air of old school badass all around him

Reaper87

吉光
I like Ulfric, he struck me as an honest person, and is dedicated to his beliefs. Good for him :D

I also like most khajiits, such as M'aiq and Kharjo. They are so kind. :)

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Not sure about best, but I find Sven adorable. "I don't like where this is going!"

Paarthy, Brynjolf, Derkeethus, J'Zhargo and Odahviing are pretty good contenders too.

geardawks

I'll gut you in the stomach and twist
I loved Cicero for a while. But a really like Brynjolf and Saphire.

geardawks

I'll gut you in the stomach and twist
My favorite is none other than Sheogorath, Prince of Madness. Cheese for everyone!

In Skyrim, Sheogorath was the character you played in Oblivion. I preferred Sheogorath in Oblivion though.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
You should download the sheogorath follower mod and as a bonus get the imperial dragon armour mod and give it to sheogorath and then the champion of cyrodiil will become your followr, the mod has full voiced dialogue in sheogoraths voice its hilarious, but my favrioute is Vex and Hroki cause their hot especially when you have modded your games graphics so much that the game almost looks real

You should download the sheogorath follower mod and as a bonus get the imperial dragon armour mod and give it to sheogorath and then the champion of cyrodiil will become your followr, the mod has full voiced dialogue in sheogoraths voice its hilarious, but my favrioute is Vex and Hroki cause their hot especially when you have modded your games graphics so much that the game almost looks real

Wow, it's mods like this that make me wish I had the pc version.

tx12001

I like Ulfric, he struck me as an honest person, and is dedicated to his beliefs. Good for him :D

I also like most khajiits, such as M'aiq and Kharjo. They are so kind. :)
in my game Kharjo is an 7 foot 5 tall Cathay-Raht kinda creepy when he stares down at you and says "This one need something"

tx12001

Wow, it's mods like this that make me wish I had the pc version.
I got a labtop one day and got the legendary edition of skyrim on the 14th of june 2013 and started moding you should do the same quite franky im running over 150 mods on a labtop with incredible graphics that shouldn't even be able to play the game on low settings, it truly is a wonder isn't it.

tx12001

you should talk to hatskil hes got more brains than a brain pie hmm brain pie care to donate - qout from sheogorath from oblivion - you must know these things if you want to be a modder

tx12001

Delvin, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, the guy just has an air of old school badass all around him
did you know hs brother Glover in solsheim aint flagged as his brother - Im going to make a mod that fixes these issues with a lot of people

tx12001

Neloth in Tel Mithryn. He's quite rude and demeaning, but his dialog is pretty funny too.
Qout - NELOTH have you seen Varona Im hungry DRAGONBORN no I havnt NELOTH Well find hee tell her that I want apple cabbage stew and some cannis root tea, DRAGONBORN, Make your own tea!, NELOTH make my own tea im a master wizard of the house telvanni other people make tea for me.

Slijkster

I feel like Hadvar deserves more sympathy because just about everyone accidently slices his guts out a few times during the intro of their first playthrough. Sorry man.
I also like J'zargo and his scrolls that accidentally exploded whenever you used them. Nice try. I ended up giving him to the blades because i really hate Esbern. He could use some death in my opinion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts