• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Psycho VIII

Hey guys

I'm new here but I just signed up because this is something so insane I have to share it!

I know you all know about the riverwood trader and his past, once having been the best place to sell your goods until that treacherous patch dropped but NO LONGER!!!

First, for this to work you'll need 70-100 Speach, I recommend taking as many high value items as you can carry to dawnstar, sell them to the Khajit, and reclaim them from the dawnstar chest and repeat until your Speach is maxed.

Second, you need some gold, by this point you should have a few extra thousand and won't have issue, I recommend 10,000+ as there is NO LIMIT on how much gold you can use for this as far as I know.

Finally! The best part!

Go to Solitude and go to Angeline's Aromatics, the apothecary right by the entrance to the city. You can offer to invest in her shop INFINITE TIMES, I already have her supply at 15k gold and I've just begun!

I haven't seen this strategy anywhere so I thought I would share, Happy Hunting and Protect those knees!

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts