1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Open Best build in skyrim

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Halim, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Halim

Halim New Member

Hi, im new to skyrim and currently playing as a breton. Id like to ask about best build in skyrim. I saw on youtube illusionist ass is the most deadly and fun to play. Im planning to be an illusionist. However, currently im doing quest in whiterun and i was offered to be a werewolf. Do i still be able to become illusionist ass even though im a werewolf. Thanks

2. Rafen

Rafen Well-Known Member

Don't see why you couldn't be. Werewolf status doesn't really effect spellcasting.

3. Halim

Halim New Member

Th
    Thanx a lot bro. I thought being a werewolf meant you can only upgrade werewolf perks.

4. davindasingh74

davindasingh74 New Member

Try one of these too Windshear Stun Master, the stun-lock the enemies using chain lighting staff with frequent attacks is an exciting feature.

5. KingOfDarkness

KingOfDarkness New Member

You could become a Skooma addict that lives in the Riften sewers.. you can only sell pots and pans you find around and thats it. No weapons or magical items. Just your fists and health potions. Dont do the main story line, but join the thieves guild and venture into Skooma dealing with mods.

In my opinion there is a lot of potential in Skyrim for a big time Skooma dealer. Use mods to have Skooma addict followers. Become the absolute trash of Skyrim. The Khajits should be beaten for their skooma. No one sells skooma without a licence in skyrim.