• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Icy Seeker

It fits in with your character. Assuming your a warrior the best apparel would be Deadric armor. With your type of enchantments upgraded to legendary. Deadric quest will get you some unique stuff.

MrCostari

It fits in with your character. Assuming your a warrior the best apparel would be Deadric armor. With your type of enchantments upgraded to legendary. Deadric quest will get you some unique stuff.
True deadric is the best armor.
Although dragon armor requires 100 skill en deadric 90, deadric is still better :)

Forumate

I got a set of ancient nord armor for my warrior. He has the shield of Ysgramor and a Skyforge steel sword. Not the best armor and weapons in terms of damage or hitpoints but they look the best on my warrior nord.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
you get the best armor and weapons by clicking a 800 times on smithing and 800 times on enchanting. congrats you just won the game.

Right because there is only one amazing set of armor and weapons...

AstroSteve

Dovahking
The strongest armour is Daedric, especialy if you can make your own ring, necklace and gloves of beyond peerless smithing (possible with very high enchanting and alchemy).

The best weapon is a Daedric bow. Swords are pathetic because you have to charge in a hack at things until they die, letting them know you're there. With a bow you can one-shot anything (at least if it's as strong as mine) and remain stealthy. They're also the best for assassinations in the dark brotherhood and can be made better with enchanted gear, poisons and better arrows.

MrCostari

The strongest armour is Daedric, especialy if you can make your own ring, necklace and gloves of beyond peerless smithing (possible with very high enchanting and alchemy).

The best weapon is a Daedric bow. Swords are pathetic because you have to charge in a hack at things until they die, letting them know you're there. With a bow you can one-shot anything (at least if it's as strong as mine) and remain stealthy. They're also the best for assassinations in the dark brotherhood and can be made better with enchanted gear, poisons and better arrows.
Unfortunely your armor rating of 738 isn't going to help you much.
And why heavy armor when sneaking?

godinabox

Right because there is only one amazing set of armor and weapons...
there all exactly the same. u can get 80% dr with light or heavy that you craft no matter what. and u can 1 shot kill anything with any wep you craft. as far as item drops there so wacky and rare and noone uses em for anything except breakdowns but oh wait every time you sleep your vendor found a whole bunch of new ones you can buy for nothing to breakdown.

whose endgame char doesnt have ring ammy gloves boots with +% to your wep of choice?

DragonBorn

Daederic or dragon get 100 smithing, college of winter hold, hall of attantmeint, 2nd floor elf guy, but daederi hearts, buy ebony ingots smith daederic

Elvus

If you have a daedric warhammer and skullcrusher perks with enchantments you can pretty much kill anything easily,although any weapon is viable in this game if you take the right perks and upgrade it on a grinding wheel be it glass,daedric,even dwarven things work at high levels if you improve them,in the end it all comes down to what you like,so don't worry about the absolute best in skyrim cause its not really a big deal since smithing and enchanting will allow you to make any weapon overpowered.

Wetoji

I kinda wish they would have put some drops in the game that are better then anything you could ever craft no matter what skill in ench/alch/smith. Finding epic gear in the pits of bottomless caverns is always a great rush.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
there all exactly the same. u can get 80% dr with light or heavy that you craft no matter what. and u can 1 shot kill anything with any wep you craft. as far as item drops there so wacky and rare and noone uses em for anything except breakdowns but oh wait every time you sleep your vendor found a whole bunch of new ones you can buy for nothing to breakdown.

whose endgame char doesnt have ring ammy gloves boots with +% to your wep of choice?

Actually they are not all the same, and who in the hell is talking end game here? I never mentioned end game, and you in your earlier post didn't even specify as to which set of weapons and armor are best (in your opinion).

godinabox

Actually they are not all the same, and who in the hell is talking end game here? I never mentioned end game, and you in your earlier post didn't even specify as to which set of weapons and armor are best (in your opinion).

ya they are all the same because if u hit something with any wep and it dies in 1 hit then the actualy damage or speed dont matter so all weps are the same. and all armors can be made to break the armor cap of 80% dr at I think 550 armor. and end game is whenever you get out of helgen and decide to craft your self to godmode as i said to the op DONT look for the BEST so read my post before you make ur next reply. kthxkoolstorybro

PunWisp

War Mage
Daedric all the way, however when you are powerful enough anything dies, I make myself weaker by wearing only armor that makes me look cool.

i have to say ebony mail with warrior type and wabbajack, its insane combo. wabbajack can kill instantly or change to goat of cow, and if it doees nothing the ebony mail poisons them while u reload for next shot

STiROCKET06

Thanks for all your replies guys. I didn't mean for this thread to start a war between some posters. But I appreciate your input. One more question, to level up your smithing, you should just make iron daggers all the time or what?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts