• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Accalia

I love skyrim as I have replayed it may times the only thing I wish I could do is decide if I could not be Dragonborn I know there is a way to do that avoid the main quest but I don’t want To avoid the main things could someone point out a mod for PS4 that allows me not to be Dragonborn?

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
I didn't know you could get mods on the PS4. I would try Live Another Life or Alternate Start. The May be just the same mod and I'm just an idiot.

The Seraph

It essentially gives you alternate options, such as Vigilant of Stendar, or Shipwrecked, or Orc Stronghold. There is a mod called New Beginnings which is just Alternate Start but with more options.

Accalia

I looked it up and unfortunately Bethesda’s PS4 coding is more complicated than a computer. I want it on the os4 so badly thee sis a work in progress one but I rlly rlly want it done .

The Seraph

Damn. So many good mods and not a consol to use them on.

The Seraph

Lol. Off topic, but if you were actually in skyrim, what would you do? I would probably start a mudcrab farm.

Accalia

Lol mudcrab farm.
I would probably do what I already do run around and kill people and or be a smith. It sounds cool.

The Seraph

That's as good a thing as any.

The Seraph

I don't know why but I love mubcrabs. And chaurus. And frostbite spiders. And ash hoppers. Yes, I know I'm weird.

The Seraph

I just love arthropods. They are so beautiful, with their gleaming shells and skittering legs. It's simply . . . divine.

Last edited:

The Seraph

Reptiles are cool too. I've just always loved spiders and insects. I have two pet tarantulas as of now, and I used to keep mantids as pets.

The Seraph

Plural form of mantis. Spiders are perfectly harmless. Most of them probably won't kill you, unless of course you are allergic.

The Seraph

Well good. Most species can't kill people with their venom and a few can hurt, like a new sting, and only a few will kill you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts