Batman; Arkham City (sp?)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Hi All:
I just ordered this game. I need more fps experience to help fine hone my gaming/controller skills. Has anyone else played this game? Like?

Thanks for your input ;)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I played the first one and completed everything in the game. You would think the side mission riddle solving deals would be annoying, but they're pretty damn fun to figure out. If it's anything like Arkham Asylum then it will be an awesome game. The game is not in first person though. Well, i'm pretty sure it isn't anyway. The first one was in 3rd person, so i'm assuming this one will be too.

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
I played the first one and completed everything in the game. You would think the side mission riddle solving deals would be annoying, but they're pretty damn fun to figure out. If it's anything like Arkham Asylum then it will be an awesome game. The game is not in first person though. Well, i'm pretty sure it isn't anyway. The first one was in 3rd person, so i'm assuming this one will be too.

You are probably correct on the FP TP thing. I just made the assumption it was a FPS *oops* I look forward to giving it a try. The game looks (by the reviews) that it will make me fight several foes at once. Hope I do well ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts