Spoiler Bardic Knowledge, Secret Servant, or Black Market

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is the best choice, out of the three

• Total voters
I went with Black Market, that way if I'm ever out in the middle of nowhere and need to get rid of stuff, I have someone to sell it to.

Vraek

I went for secret servant, on the grounds that the only thing I missed about having a follower was having someone to unload all my junk onto :L

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
It depends on the playstyle you go by. My character is a Battlemage, so I decided to go with Bardic Knowledge to help pull out more power attacks with the Bloodskal Blade. Had I been a completely different character, I would have probably gone with Secret Servant since I'm a bit of a hoarder.

Beelzemonic

I'd choose Black Market, its nice to be able to have your own personal servant to sell your junk to, and its nice that he has 2000 gold to spare so if your wanting to sell your stuff for as much gold as you can get out of it. He is a great option because then you can sell your stuff without having to go to like 10 merchants to sell all your stuff. However if you want a personal container that you can carry with you, choose Secret Servant. Bardic Knowledge seems pointless because its just stamina regeneration.

Sarcron

Black market. The Dremora servant only has 149 capacity I believe, which isn't all that much. I prefer just cashing in a quick 2 grand and gradually emptying my inventory on an adventure. The bard drums don't have much use if you have high stamina and stamina regen bonuses.

SJ Commander

I prefer the Dremora servant, because when I go over my (substantial) carry limit, it's usually due to picking up something like a leveled unique weapon or armor, which I do want to take along but which I don't want to be slowed down by.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I took the butler.

My char is unconcerned about gold, but has developed a collector's personality.

One, he'd like to fully stock his library with ALL the books.

Additionally, all the residences he uses for Smithing, Enchanting and Alchemy should be fully stocked with "ingorty", dragon parts and alchemical ingredients.

It's hard to carry all that crap, even with a bunch of carry weight enchantments.

I'd choose Black Market, its nice to be able to have your own personal servant to sell your junk to, and its nice that he has 2000 gold to spare so if your wanting to sell your stuff for as much gold as you can get out of it. He is a great option because then you can sell your stuff without having to go to like 10 merchants to sell all your stuff. However if you want a personal container that you can carry with you, choose Secret Servant. Bardic Knowledge seems pointless because its just stamina regeneration.

Bardic knowledge does help if your a vampire as during the day stamina does not regenerate.

Clau

The Fateless One
I chose Black Market. Bought an awful lot of Daedric armor and weapons for all my followers.

Oren74

I just like a ghostly drum following me around...I only pick up the most expensive items now-a-days anyway, and selling them can wait.

junta

Bardic KNowledge for me because its the closest I can get to actually play an instrument in the game. Yes, I like to role-play.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts