• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Has anyone developed the backstory to their own character? If not, make one up in this thread.

Here's mine I'll just make up right now.

bosmershadowscale.jpg

CHAPTER I​
SIGN OF THE SHADOW

In the beginning,

in the Argonian homeland of Black Marsh a child was born under the Sign of the Shadow.
Although this child did not hatch from an egg, but was birthed from citizen Wood Elf parents that earned a hard living in the city of Soulrest, Black Marsh. Being born under the sign of the Shadow I was taken at birth and presented to the Argonian King. From then on I was trained in the arts of stealth and assassination by a Speaker of the Dark Brotherhood, and live a life of service as a Royal Assassin to the mighty Kingdom of Argonia. In reality, I live a life in servitude to the Night Mother and the Dread Father. While remaining loyal to my birthplace of Argonia and to my homeland of Valenwood, these and the Five Tenets are the only few things I love and will kill for. In Soulrest, my father was the go-between in the lumber trade from Black Marsh to Valenwood to build great Forest cities in the home of the Bosmer. My Da was a good hard-working elf and also found time out of his busy days to visit me while in training to teach me how to fish. His friendship with the native Argonians has taught me a great deal in the virtues of respect, politics, and loyalty.

As a Bosmer Shadowscale, I was treated like a part of the family from my Argonian brethren. With my natural gifts of stealth born as a Bosmer, I excelled in training far greater than those of my Argonian peers thus pleasing the Royal Court of Argonia. As a natural born cannibal, I consumed every last one of my contracts to quell my hunger. My parents named me Qua'nah, after a great plains Khajit chief warrior of a nomadic tribe of savage wood elves in Valenwood, my name was decided upon during my parents' travels to Elsweyr on their way to Argonia. Growing up in Black Marsh speaking in Hist tongues it quickly became my first language at home. At the age of ten I had a Naming Ceremony from the Argonian elders to add a last name to my first name and it goes by Qua'nah Lurks-In-Shadow. These stories are mostly all that I remember from my childhood until I started having recurring dreams of a child performing the Black Sacrament in the city of Windhelm, in the province of Skyrim.

So by Sithis, I set out on a long & treacherous quest to the land of Skyrim in search of the child...

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Chapter II​
GOD OF THE FOREST
**reserved**​

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Chapter III​
**reserved**​

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
i have an imperial character.

I was born in Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil, to a very powerful imperial general, named Cyro Steel-Sword. me and my brothers and sisters, were a clan family there. I was the oldest of all my siblings, and they all looked up to me. My father's advice, was to join the legion. In which i did. But until i did, i was quite happy, with my home.
one year after i joined, my father said to go to Skyrim, to help in the war effort, against the stormcloaks. so did. i hired a carriage, and upon entering skyrim, i was arrested for being a stormcloak traitor. i tried to tell them my father was Cyro Steel-Sword, but they just beat me until i stopped.
When i woke up, i was in a carriage, with three nords. two traitors, and a thief.
i didnt tell them who i was, for fear that the soldiers would beat me again, but i told them instead that i was a renegade, from skingrad. They believed me, and we quickly found ourselves in a small town, called Helgen.
The captain called me up to the block. I gulped in fear, but suddenly, i heard a voice say STOP!
It was General Tullius. He recognized me!
Tullius: This... is... General Steel-Sword's son!
soldier: Which one, eh?
tullius: the one in our army. Cut his binds, and let him go. NOW.

i was let free. and when it seemed that the next prisoner was about to be executed, a dragon just flew down and attacked! I escaped with a friend of mine, Hadvar, who we first met back in Cheydinhal.
Of ourse, we havent seen each other for so very long, since when i was young, my family had to move to chorrol, because of my father. When he heard of this, he arrested the guards who beat me, and kidnapped me. Although he was busy in Cyrodiil, he always lifted a finger on my behalf. I was his first born son, and since the day i was born, he cherished me. But when i escaped, i realized, my family was back at cyrodiil, alone. That made me sad. Also, i knew that my cousins, the Wolf-hearts had joined the stormcloaks. They were my cousins, but theyre father, was a nord, and their mother was an imperial. Their father convinced them to join the stormcloaks. I heard they were living in Windhelm, and i didnt want to bther them. or kill them. like my clan, they had young children in their family. So then on, i just did the bidding of the Empire

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
This isn't for my original character, but for one I'm going to make tomorrow.

Dar'Sild, a Khajiit, was born and raised in the North of Elsweyr, on a farm near Riverhold. Her family home was attacked by bandits when she was fifteen, leaving only her as a survivor. Distraught, homeless and alone, she left Elsweyr for Cyrodil. She spent her late teens travelling from city to city, stealing to survive. As she grew more proficient, she changed her name, adding the 'Dar' prefix, which means thief. At the age of twenty-five, she was taken in by the Thieves' Guild in Cheydinhal. She spent several happy years among her own kind, and grew close to an Imperial man named Hoftol, seeing him as a surrogate father.
One day, however, disaster struck. The city guards finally took notice of the Guild, and invaded the headquarters. Hoftol was killed, along with almost every other member, and the headquarters was burned to the ground. Dar'Sild barely survived.
She spent a year homeless once again, until one day she discovered the name of the captain of the guard in Cheydinhal, Commander Gaiser. He was the man who had ordered the death of her surrogate family, who had taken her in for a year, and who had caused the death of Hoftol. In a fit of vengeful rage, she stole into the guard's barracks, and ended Gaiser with a dagger across his throat.
Two days later, she fell asleep in an inn. The next morning, she woke in somewhere very different. She found herself faced by a Dark Elf woman named Ilda, clad in black leather, a mask over her face. Ilda explained that she was the leader of Cyrodil's branch of the Dark Brotherhood, and a representative of the Black Hand. SHe knew what Dar'Sild had done.
Ilda proposed that Dar'Sil join the Brotherhood's ranks as an assassin. Dar'Sild was given three days to think it over and respond. She did so, agreeing to join them. From that day, Dar'Sild was an assassin. After many successful contracts, she was given the nickname 'Talon' by Ilda.
Five years later, she received a contract to end the life of a Redguard Captain in Skyrim - why the contractor couldn't just ask the Skyrim branch, she didn't know. She crossed the border between Cyrodil and Skyrim, and fell right into an ambush for Ulfric Stormcloak, set up by the very Captain she was supposed to kill.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
My Character, Rodney the Male Argonain (i am free to name my char what ever i want? right?), was living in Helstrom as a child, with his parents and his two brothers, they are Derkeethus and La-Sthre-Tone. He was the ''naughty boy'', the ''troublemaker'' in the area, usually getting caught in the middle of making trouble. His brothers try to defend him but Rodney always end up in big trouble. Rodney's dad was working on a big project that could increase their fame throughout Black Marsh and will help them get a better life. Rodney started to learn to behave more, one of the clans in Helstrom, which was the controlling one, thought that Rodney's family with threaten their Position as the controlling family and decided to murder them, all of them. When Rodney's dad knew about that he knew he couldn't fight them, he sent Rodney and others to Cyrodiil, and he stayed with his wife in the house, soon getting mercilessly killed.

Rodney With his brothers when reached Cyrodiil, they were mistaken as the three wanted Argonain twins, but were released when the real criminals were captured, but they weren't released from the same place since each one of them was kept in a city. Rodney lost his brothers and hoped they are okay by now. He lived by stealing food and money, the theives guild tried to recruit him seeing him very talented but he refused. Rodney met with a Male Khajiit called Tir'mera and became friends, they helped each other, successfully getting enough money to build a house and have better living. Three Months later he was killed by a Dremora when he was exploring a mountain with Rodney. Rodney immediately killed the Dremora in anger, and took revenge for his friend, since then Rodney always hated all kinds Deadra.

Eight Months later, Rodney decided to leave Cyrodiil, he heard about the Nords that were suffering in Skyrim, he went to help the Stromcloacks, and he was captured then, with the Stormclocks, and their leader, and a theif.

In Skyrim, Rodney discovered that he was the DragonBorn, he defeated Alduin, and owned a large house called Dragon falls manor (search for the mod with the same name if you want this great house!) he married a Female Argonain called Shahvee, and found his brother Drekeethus captured at Darkwater Pass (yup, go there and you will find him), and saved him. And now he lives with his wife and his brother.

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
nice chars prime and Moniker.

i also recently had another character.

A dunmer from morrowind, he was tribunal, and worshipped his ancestors.
But since the eruption of red mountain, his tribe has had tough times. When they were raiding a bandit camp, most of the tribe was killed, but him, he ran to skyrim. he ran to camp got his stuff, and though, " I need to get out quickly before they find me" so he left and when he entered morrowind he was ambushed and arrested.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts