1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Back at Last

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by TheDreamersverse, Sep 26, 2018.

1. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Hey everyone. I know it has been awhile since I've been on, I had just so much work to do it was killing me. So I've been browsing the forums lately and can't help but notice people are still role playing, there's just not many stories out there from people to want to be apart of. So I came back to fix that. I think we put our heads together to create something it'll be awesome for all of us. Very soon I will begin a new story and anyone whose interested may join.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Li at Sea

Li at Sea I need a hug and some Nutella.

Cool! I have school, but when I get back, maybe we could make a Discord server for it and discuss things.

3. TommyTequila

TommyTequila Member

I'm on board for something new! I'll be waiting eagerly!

4. Accalia

Accalia Member

I will join! As my roleplay members haven’t been on lately

5. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Sorry to everyone but I've had the worst writers block lately but I believe my creative streak is coming back so believe me I will come up with something soon for those who wish to join