• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Was this useful?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHEESE

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Hey everyone,

I don't know if any of you know this website, but in case you don't I'd like to share it with you. It's called 'Fantasy Name Generators' which is by far the best generator I've ever used. You can generate names for men and women, fantasy creaturs and monsters - and you can even decide which types of names you want (Roman, Egyptian, Anglo-Saxon, French, Frankish and so on). On the homepage you can even pick a generator for WoW, TES, Diablo, Guild Wars, D&D, Mass Effect, Rift, GoT, Warhammer, EVE, FF, LotR, LotR Online, Halo, Star Trek, Zelda, the Witcher, Dr. Who etc.

There are armor name generators, kingdom name generators, village generators, pet/companion generators (28 animal species), map generators, coat of arms generators and more! Since I like to write fanfics (and I assume many of you also like to roleplay) I use this website a lot. Just figured I'd share it with you.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
It's okay. If it told you what the names meant, it would be far better though. :)

Yes, that's one thing I missed. Although I do understand it is not practical if you have hundreds of subcategories for thousands of names. There's but a single person running the website. And a quick Google search can answer that question for you as well.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
It's okay. If it told you what the names meant, it would be far better though. :)

Yes, that's one thing I missed. Although I do understand it is not practical if you have hundreds of subcategories for thousands of names. There's but a single person running the website. And a quick Google search can answer that question for you as well.
Well they should! They should dedicate all their energy and their entire life in to making me happy and generating names and name meanings just for me. Hey... I'd even pay for it!

That being said, it is extremely useful when trying to name any non-human. I'll give it that. :)

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

Well they should! They should dedicate all their energy and their entire life in to making me happy and generating names and name meanings just for me. Hey... I'd even pay for it!

That being said, it is extremely useful when trying to name any non-human. I'll give it that. :)

Non-human? PFFFFFF
I don't see what the problem is in calling your son Xynwelf von Uporea VII

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I've been on that site for the past year lol Very useful site indeed! :)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
First thought "I got a name for what you generate in my pants."

Second thought is "Wait I can't say things like that."

Third thought through thought over 9000 "Tee hee RANDOM NAMES!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts