Spoiler Auldin's Bane quest help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rafork

i am doing the quest Auldin's bane the main quest line and i got the shout dragonrend but this dragon says finish him while he is vulnverable but i attack him and shout at him but he wont get hurt or die even when i keep shouting dragonrend it doesnt do anything and it does tell me what to kill him with so yeah can someone please help?

Dombuscus99

I know this thread is old and you probably solved the problem already but I want to answer it anyway :)
When fighting Alduin, you are supposed to bring him to the ground with dragonrend, and when he is on the ground, fight him as you would a normal dragon, wallop him with blade and magic, until he yields at your might. If this does not work, you just might not be strong enough yet. Load a previous save and get to a higher level. Then victory will surely be yours.

Nighthiker77

Master Necromancer. This post is from the day after skyrim was released. I think it's the oldest post I've ever seen on here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts