1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Attention Writers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Rayven, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Midnighcobra

Midnighcobra Member

Does anyone know how to get the letter to go check out the museum in dawnstar???

2. tx12001

tx12001 I will not tolerate failure...

you have to be a certain level kid

3. tx12001

tx12001 I will not tolerate failure...

2013-08-15_00020.jpg
    Damn I miss that mod

4. UnfaithfulServant

UnfaithfulServant Silence, my brother...

Even though I've already commented, I would love to write for the forum :)!

5. RAIDTHEHAY

RAIDTHEHAY New Member

um yes i would love to do it i would love to do a full thing about thieve guild and genrel theif tips do basically my topic of thieves and thievery

6. RAIDTHEHAY

RAIDTHEHAY New Member

i would love to do it i would love to do one on the thievery topic please

7. RAIDTHEHAY

RAIDTHEHAY New Member

i so badly want to do a thieve article forum thing please please please

8. Dibella

Dibella New Member

Hmm. I would love to write some articles but sometimes I have to wait for the mood to really strike me.

9. Crowstorm

Crowstorm New Member

count me in. well mostly ill post guides or tutorials if that's okay, but i may not be able to post daily

10. GxTHat

GxTHat New Member

:):Dragonborn::blackdragon: Hi, I am new here but I saw this post or wall of posts to be more correct but anyway I am thinking of making some guides for skyrim but my Computer or to be correct the computer I am using is extremely not meant for awesome games like skyrim. So if I were to even make videos they would not look the best or have the quality many expect. However I will try my best to make videos on mods and quests (maybe also some explanations and opinions?) I am not sure about this. Please anyone tell me what they might think of this comment.

11. Garkimus

Garkimus Member

Hi; the name's Garkus. I'm new to the forums, but I am far from new to TES, especially Skyrim; I've logged over four hundred hours into the game, and I love to write. I'd love to contribute; I could write fan-fiction, short-stories, and novellas, detailing the adventures of my own personal Skyrim experiences. I could write volumes and volumes of detailed material just about my favorite toon, Herhvish Farshot, my sniper archetype. Think about it, Rayven!

12. yersuchanord

yersuchanord New Member

I was playing Skyrim on my XBOX 360 today and found a little trick involving The Ebony Warrior. When you reach lvl 80 and are in Windhelm, The Ebony Warrior approaches you and offers you a challenge. Accept his challenge, then quickly talk to him again , and you have a new 'follow me' option with him. He becomes a follower for you and kicks ass, only until you leave Windhelm, then he disappears like the jerk he is. It's still fun to piss off the guards and watch The Ebony Warrior have your back. He would have been the best follower ever.

13. Lord Vaako

Lord Vaako New Member

Yeah I am up for that, i have something in mind so i will pm you when i have it completed.

14. Aviral Kumar

Aviral Kumar Member

HELP!!!!!.........just two days back i had uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim.
    Everything was working fine but i noticed that some sound effects were missing. Sounds like footsteps,magic casting,weapon sheath/unsheath,door closing/opening etc are not there. The background music plays fine,the npc voices are fine but these sound effects do not play at all. I wasn't having this problem before i uninstalled the game.
    PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!
    PLSSSS!!!!:sadface::sadface::sadface:

15. Silver Fawn

Silver Fawn New Member

hmm think magazine *think magazine think magazine think magazine .....* SHOTTY COMMIC SECTION!!! lol

16. TrollingTalos343

TrollingTalos343 New Member

I would be just posting questions on the forum to find out things.

17. Fart Lord23

Fart Lord23 New Member

zethro

male/Dunmer

spellsword

black hair,red eyes,blackish blueish skin,eye scar,thin,knotted beard

likes to show off,steal,wanted in every city except Falkreath,nudify Whiterun with 100 pickpocket.

Born in the North of Blacklight,Morrowind.My family moved to Cyrodiil to get a better life,every night my father would come home wth a sack of stolen goods.My father made me carry the jewlrey he dug from the town cemetary,
    He was rude and mean and he would cut me with his dagger if I refused to help him.When I turned 19 he
    forced me to help him steel a priceless diamond from the statue of the great hero of kvatch.He threw
    the diamond to me then he ran and climbed over the fence,the gaurds caught me with the diamond and I was sent
    to prison for 1 year.Finally I got out of prison,I came to the house with a note on the door and it said he
    left on his boat to skyrim.Very well I will flead to skyrim one day and he will pay!!!

18. JennaGirl5627

JennaGirl5627 New Member

If it's like stories you've found the person your looking for

19. prospector67

prospector67 New Member

hi - i am at level 64 on xbox360 . the dragonborn quest - at the summit of apocrypha . when i use the bend will shout the dragon lands and attacks me . try the shout again when it recharges and he still attacks . anyone had this problem or a solution ? the shout is unlocked ..

20. ulrika

ulrika New Member

I really want to write about my view on Skyrim's racism, and what I think Bethseda should do to try and improve it. Well, the NPC's remarks towards the Dragonborn referring to race.