• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tdroid

I don't think I am interested in being a permanent writer for this site, but I do have an article on the Skyrim Civil War I wrote on my computer, if that is something that could be of interest.

Ri'Leise

Article Writer
The intertwining story of 8 different characters (one from each species) and their adventures through out Skyrim (and possible beyond), or just general fun facts.

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
I'd be interested in writing a little about characters pasts, so before Helgen how they imagined their characters lives to have been lead up until that point. and with that in mind how it affects what choices you make in the game (are you good/evil/merciful/no mercy/do you want power or to help others) and maybe a things i'd like to see section........

Mannulus

Article Writer
I could help if needed! I do lots of papers (both MLA 7 and APA) in my college, so lots of research is done by me daily. I think I could write up:
  • Research Results.
  • Annotations of Topics.
  • Battle Tactics.
  • Summarized Lore Articles.
  • Tips, Tricks and Cheats.
  • Sociological and Psychological Views On Topics.
  • Etc.
All depends on what you think. ;)

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
I could help if needed! I do lots of papers (both MLA 7 and APA) in my college, so lots of research is done by me daily. I think I could write up:
  • Research Results.
  • Annotations of Topics.
  • Battle Tactics.
  • Summarized Lore Articles.
  • Tips, Tricks and Cheats.
  • Sociological and Psychological Views On Topics.
  • Etc.
All depends on what you think. ;)

Oh for Bork's sake somebody write something! The last thing the slider needs bumping the Mehitabel article is another Mehitabel article! Holy cat poop!
;)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Give me a bit to figure out how we're going to work with the Writers' Group then I'll make sure something gets published.

theoduck

Give me a bit to figure out how we're going to work with the Writers' Group then I'll make sure something gets published.
Worry not; I agreed to fix up a computer for a 600-year-old man who has never used one and teach him how to use it. Why? Because the alternative is him continuing to watch FOX News.

Yeah it will be a time-suck, but the scenario for MH3 is pretty well established and in the pipe.

The Iron Raven xvx

Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight...
I'm planning to write a general overview of the entire Skyrim Civil War. Many parts of this "book" will be based according to the player's experience in the war, Lore and historical records, and personal statements from a large number of Skyrim's general population.

I hope it helps players to decide on which side they should join in the war as I can see a lot of players plainly confused of which side they should pick as they are aware of its impact on the Lore.

Ri'Leise

Article Writer
I've actually been trying to do this for fun myself. This is an interesting idea that i would love to contribute to.

theoduck

The intertwining story of 8 different characters (one from each species) and their adventures through out Skyrim (and possible beyond), or just general fun facts.
Oooo! Kinda like Short Cuts in Skyrim? Cool.

theoduck

how do you make a forum like this on this site
If I understand correctly, you are looking for a creative writing forum?

This forum is, I believe, intended for articles to be submitted, approved, and published on the home page. If you go to the forum index, there are many forums that specialize in fanfic, music, and other creative topics.

I'm not a mod, but this is how I believe it works. :)

Marco

everyone im starting my first project Sky Wars it puts the star wars gallaxy in skyrim and i need experienced modders to help me with because i have no idea what i am doing so if anyone would want to help please tell me

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
As the lamb doth come to the slaughter, in spite of many inklings of foreboding doom,
Since I write like a weaver weaving to feed a daughter, sacrificing health and life at loom,
I am here in this here electronic room, ignoring that I'm speaking like a loon
Like some giddy chuckling drunkard in a black-humoured cartoon,
Like someone drunk and giddy, chuckling from midnight till noon,
Hogging drunkenness' boon,

I am here.

I think I'll be good at this sort of thing. I'm pretty good with lore and I speak alternating poetic and funny. I could perhaps write articles in the form of short stories to teach lore in a fun way. Or poetry. I could write war poems, for example.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I would like to focus on procedures on how to do this or that. I am a very detailed oriented and I've been a technical writer before.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts