1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Attention Writers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Rayven, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Ava B-N

Ava B-N New Member

I would write a walkthrough on a few missions in skyrim. Like the main quest so I can learn how to write walkthroughs and maybe get into some of the harder quests. I enjoy writing so I could also write stories about skyrim like how each mission would be experienced in first person. I am getting to be a pretty good writer so I want to write for you.

2. PurpleFurret

PurpleFurret TheExploitBoi

If anyone needs help killing Alduin I will tell you how, I killed Alduin level 18 by almost maxing out my one-handed skill tree and learning a good few shouts. The DLC that helped me the most was Dragonborn because is it gives you free ebony weapons and the Dragon Aspect shout. Become ethereal is a good one to have. DO NOT TRY TO SUMMON ODAVIING it won't work because you're in Sovngarde. Wear Krosis or Volsung, Krosis will help you with archery, while Volsung will give you extra carry weight for stuff like potions. Use the follower infinite arrow exploit (give one arrow of any type to your follower and pick up the arrows for an arrow generator) on low-level enemies like Bandits before you go to Sovngarde. Level up your smithing till you can get Nordic armor (DLC) this will help you so much in Sovngarde, Put most of your levels into the weapon you're going to use. I hope this will help you kill Alduin