• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
I would love to do this, I consider myself quite an avid writer and will not require much, if any, proofreading.

I'd like to post some more topics and or magazines about console versions of the game rather than just the PC. I know the PC version makes up the vast majority of players, but I think that the minorities should have a voice and have well written guides or bug fixes as well. I would also love to participate it a Skyrim Newspaper updating the playerbase on things that happen in game as well as tossing in a few things about things that happen out of the game, for examples one section could be an obituary in-game, where as another section could be informing the public of a new release or DLC available. These are but a few of my ideas, anyway, i'll message you.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I don't have the ability to do it, but I think it would be cool to put something on there to draw more people to the roleplaying section, and or give advice for new roleplayers.

I would love to write for you guys, I've created over thirty characters so I kind of know the game and what races to use for certain builds early game.

Hi! I develope in my website an italian guide with introduction to skyrim.. I wish to take part to expand this free community of fans so I am available for translation to share my work.

Skyrim modules

AbleGnome

We are looking for content in the form of articles about the Skyrim experience. They need to be well written (proofreading help is offered) and with a specific point of view and interest in mind. These are not just general forum posts, they will be showcased at this page (which will soon be the home-page of our forums).

If you are interested in joining a writing team, coming up with topic ideas and creating signature content for SkyrimForums, please post below on what kind of things you'll write and send a message to Rayven and Renegader by clicking here.

I write for ezinearticles.com, examiner.com, my own blog, many other blogs, and I'm a multi-book author.

I need to know what is in it for me. I will be happy to contribute if I can promote my books. Please let me know. Thanks.

Tim

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Are you still looking for writers? Let me know, thanks!

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
I know I'm a little late to the party but I only just noticed this and it has spiked my interest. I'd be interested in writing guides and tutorials, both for character builds and the game itself and maybe even just for roleplaying in general.

Let me know what you think.

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
I definitely wouldn't mind doing this if it's still available! I'm a console player, but Skyrim is Skyrim, right? I tend to know quite a bit about thief/assassin builds, Khajiit builds, and the lore/philosophy of the series. I've also quite a history with roleplaying, so I could cover that, as well. :)

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
I would be more than willing to help out as well. I'm quite competent in the proof-reading department, and I'd be happy to help with arguably something that may not be the most glamorous of "jobs" among all this.

I'm also an experimental archaeologist by trade (too broke to call it a profession! :D) and I have little computer/gaming experience. So everything I do comes from just a "scientist's" point of view I guess. If one wanted me to do more tests and experiments like my "fortify restoration loop to help improve but not overpower weapons and armor" experiment - http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/my-fortify-restoration-exploit-experiment.47931/ - I could find time to do that about once a month. It's always fun to do quick little experiments, reminds me why I got into the sciences to begin with. It will also give a good example of my writing style as well.

malcolmenell

Ive played alot Skyrim. Got a level 86 Dark Elf. Killed everything almost :) But i seriously love Skyrim. Know alot about it and about its npcs. I Could do some really nice writing for you. So i can share my skyrim experience with other and they can share it with me and all the other readers :)

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
When they mean articles, they mean like reviews and stuff. Fanfics and other such writings have their own sections down in the miscellaneous forums.

Volkan

Hey Rayven,

Are you still looking for writers? I know you said every now and then a fan fic (which I would be more than happy to do as well) but like as a Nord who became a pick pocket, and what to expect if you choose to pick pocket as well as picking locks? I love the lock pick schematic, I have so much fun doing that. Any who, I just go an mail today from someone who replied about this thread, it seems like fun. Please let me know.

What about reviews and guides on mods? Taking this opportunity to help vanilla players that want to expand into modded play and extended game play could be a great thing. We could do a weekly review on different mods, their basic mechanics and how they help or how they don't help the game. This could also help give the Mod creators credit and the Steam Workshop could expand greatly.

Peaches3000

Hello, Ok, here's some answers to some questions. If you get rid of ur thief guild stuff before u know that u have some quests to finish up like me... Then go to the theif guilds place and go to where u see this little bitty hallway and u will go in a room where two guys are practicing and u will see chests u can open to help u get ur lockpicking up and plus u will see thief guild wear! Grab one and then go to the Lady that has the quest and turn it in and finish ur quest and u can get a better piece of armor with magic and then when u become head of the thief guild u will need to turn in one of pieces to get ur outfit! I hope this helps on those questions! If u have anymore questions, I will help u! I love this game and I getting know this game very well! Plus to build ur own homes and get deeds to land... Install hearthfire... At amazon it's only 2.89 or a little less for PS3 n 4.99 for PC! And then u can adopt 2 children and build 3 houses after doing quests! And u get ur own Steward and if married, u can move ur spouse in there too and keep ur steward plus spouse and children in ur home!

OpTic DevilDog9

I would like in, I have a couple ideas for articles. I may not be on all the time but I'm going to put a lot of effort into my articles.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts