• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey guyz! Um, I just went over to Half Moon Mill to buy some lumber and just for kicks asked if I could cut my own lumber. Hert said 'sure thing friend! i could use a break!'. Which is interesting since every other npc I've asked that of was like 'Naw! Iz mah lumber! You pay me monies!"
So I went over and loaded up a log and pulled the lever and it sawed it in half and dropped it in the pile...but...um. Now what? Is there really a way to get around paying for the lumber if the mill owner is a friend? Or is she just messing with me? ^_^

I know this is late, but just in case you haven't found out yet, you can get free lumber. All you do is chop the wood at the mill, then go to your land plot and there should be a pile of sawn logs there. That should reflect however much lumber you chopped up. :) Hope that makes sense. Confused me too at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davimiir

Yol Toor Shul!!!
Well, this got dark quickly! Thanks for the info. Now all I have to do is kill people's parents to adopt them! Funny how Bethesda can make even a home & hearth DLC creepy sometimes, lol. I would absolutely die if there was a quest to recruit Aretino into the DB. His interactions with Babette would be priceless. By the way, has anyone taled to Babette since the DLC came out? I'd love to harass Babette about adoption =P Also, can that kid that was at Helgen and is later in Froki's Shack be adopted? (if you kill Froki?)
I am married to Hroki...unfortunately she has taken up body popping and can't stop!!!

Davimiir

Yol Toor Shul!!!
...And it says on wiki that Erik the Slayer can be a steward, this is not true for me. :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts