Attacked in Volkihar Castle after Becoming Vampire Lord

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sersei

So, after becoming a Vampire Lord, I go to get the very first quest after the little intro quest (something about a Chalice) and when I enter the main hall... every single vampire in the keep turns hostile and attacks me.

...Help?

IJoshFTW

I deinstalled all my mods and went back to the save I had just before the mission Bloodline started. Nobody attacks me now. Try this and it might work for you too. I'm now going to try with mods.

Sersei

After a reinstal and trial-and-error, I did fix the problem. Turns out the mod SkyRe isn't working with Dawnguard right now.

IJoshFTW

After a reinstal and trial-and-error, I did fix the problem. Turns out the mod SkyRe isn't working with Dawnguard right now.
I am not running that mod, though still having problems when I run Skyrim with mods and do that mission.
What other mods are you running?

munkkittaja

To fix it just use console command player.setrace <desiredrace>vampire after you get vampire lord power. (Example. player.setrace woodelfracevampire)

lrougel

There is also another solution that I've found and is helpful.
Origin-kingdark
I figured out a way to fix it. First load a game at a point where you aren't attacked yet. (Or go to another place in the castle and wait for their alertness to go away) then use the console to fast travel to anywhere in the world. Wait twenty four hours ( a whole day ) then fast travel to the vampire's castle again. That did it for me.

The same thing applied when I was attacked by the dawnguard. I fast travelled to somewhere else waited a day or longer then went back to the dawnguard castle.

Kingdark
(P.S. if you don't know how to fat travel with the console type ~ to open console, and coc nameofcity ex. coc riverwood)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Never happened to me, all I got was that Dark Elf Vampire guy with the orange hair (Garan Marethi, I think) saying "Yes, aren't you lovely looking like that?" so I dunno how to help, sorry

XELI

i had the same to but i didn't mind cause i went to fallion to make me human again...

Julio31p

I fixed it using "help stopcombat 1" then "stopcombatalarmonactor" and using ur player as ref, so it should also work as "player.stopcombatalarmonactor".
I also used during and before the attack and worked, also attackated them to see if they would respond and they did

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts