Atronach Forge Not Working?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AndrewTheNord

So far I have used the Atronach forge before to create daedric armor. I know about the daedric boot glitch but there is a recipe that can create random daedric armor and I am hoping to get the helmet. I save after I put the ingredients in so of it it's the wrong piece I can reload an old save and try again. I have looke up the recipe and put in exactly what it has told me too. But when I turned the lever nothing happens. Any idea why? PS3 Version. After 1.7 update. LV. 38.

And don't say because ps3 sucks. I have an Xbox too and have skyrim on both. I have more problems on Xbox ok? I like both but prefer Elder Scrolls in PlayStation.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Hm thats strange did you create your other daedric stuff prior to the patch cuz if you did thats probably the problem.

AndrewTheNord

I got the game after the patch. Since I first started the game there has been no updates. I used the random daedric recipe for my chest an legs. And I used the ebony gauntlets to create daedric ones.

thatwudbryan

I've personally never used the thing myself so I can only go on what I've heard about it, sorry. How far was the gap with the stuff you originally made and what your trying to make now?

thatwudbryan

WTH n it jus stopped workin outta nowhere? Maybe save and come back to it you did say your on PS3 right? ya man PS3's mad buggy trust me sometimes it'll randomly lock certain things im sure if you save turn off system let it cool n come back to it it Should work

AndrewTheNord

So far I have only had one crash. Everything else works fine. I have saved. But I never tried reloading maybe it'll work. My bro is playing god of war 2 now. When he is done I'll try that. If it works thanks.

AndrewTheNord

K. Two more questions.

1.) After an update should I create a new save? Not a new game but when it asks me to save should I create a new one?

2.) Can I remove a specific update? I want to take out the one that increases your smithing on the value of the item. So I could get smithing up really fast. Is it possible.

thatwudbryan

K. Two more questions.

1.) After an update should I create a new save? Not a new game but when it asks me to save should I create a new one?

2.) Can I remove a specific update? I want to take out the one that increases your smithing on the value of the item. So I could get smithing up really fast. Is it possible.
1) Most definately, mixing the pre-patch save file with the patched one will make that save file just a bit more laggy/buggy

thatwudbryan

K. Two more questions.

2) Yea jus go to your saved utility data file and uninstall the patch you can reinstall it no prob

thatwudbryan

How do I reinstall it? I just start the game up again? And when I do reinstall I just create a new save file?
When you start your ps3 go to saved data utility and go to skyrim update uninstall it, then reinstall and when you start your charachter(s) save file jus make a new save file and all should be good. Thats what I did and it got rid of the major lags/bugs.

AndrewTheNord

But will it uninstall all the updates. Because I have a limit to Internet download and I can't afford to redownload all of them.

thatwudbryan

But will it uninstall all the updates. Because I have a limit to Internet download and I can't afford to redownload all of them.[/qIt only downloads the latest patch not all of them if im not mistaken, its not a big deal trust me I thought what youre thinking but no all you gotta do is uninstall and next time you load up skyrim it''l have the new update available notice then u jus reinstall make new save files and that should clean it up

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts