• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
not exited for AC
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif
5yb5v6.png

Clau

The Fateless One
I have been saving for this game. Too bad that the Special Editions sold out immediately. I should have pre-ordered to get that Connor Kenway figurine.

Anyways, I'll also play the Multiplayer mode for this game. Graphics are amazing.

Clau

The Fateless One
Anyone experiencing bugs? Two of my friends are reporting that they have downloaded a patch on day one just to be able to play, as their game were having framerate drops leading to crashes.

As for my game, it froze one time when I was stalking a target from the tree canopies. That's it, and no problems from there.

Anyone experiencing bugs? Two of my friends are reporting that they have downloaded a patch on day one just to be able to play, as their game were having framerate drops leading to crashes.

As for my game, it froze one time when I was stalking a target from the tree canopies. That's it, and no problems from there.
I got a funny glitch where I was fist fighting a guard on one of those roof station things and when I knocked him out he flew into space.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
So far, I'm loving this game. The setting, the characters. Just so damn good. I love Haytham. I'm trending what might happen to him.

A.Auditore

maybe...
OMG IF ANYONE ELSE HAS GOTTEN PAST SEQUENCE 3 YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY STATMENT OF BEING TOTALLY MIND f***fED RIGHT NOW!!!! :eek:

A.Auditore

maybe...
well well well ,look who's coming over to pick up some tricks from the original assassin:D

di-K95C.jpg
hey hey hey... the assassins work together....

stagnant94

normally i'd never want to feet into a flame war. but if they were fighting bare handed, connor would win. also connor looks cooler, also agent 47 was bred to be an assassin so he's meant to be amazing. also Connor's a native, and they are so awesome they wipe away the competition every time

stagnant94

bitch please, Connor is so awesome his real name is unpronounceable without sounding racist. Ratonhnhaké:ton

A.Auditore

maybe...
agent_47_vs__ezio_by_algiark-d4azdvf.jpg
they are fighting over my love... mmmmm both assassins are yummy.. just saying

A.Auditore

maybe...
and i know thats ezio and not connor... connor is a yummy looking fellow too btw... imo :D

stagnant94

why am i imagining a cashier at a supermarket grabbing agent 47's head and forcing it into a scanner as it makes that satisfying 'beep'. that is the stuff of nightmares

stagnant94

wondering about the price ...... 2000000000 dollars maybe :p
and then suffocates him with a plastic bag. shame, if he had a tomahawk or hidden blade he could have cut his way out

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts