• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

Did anyone succeed doing it already?

I have hard time figuring out how to do it.

Also, if someone did it, is there a special animation scene for one shot killing the Dragon? That should be awesome.

i did it once! im pretty sure i was using mehrues razor. in the animation, i jumped on the dragons head and stabbed it in the eyes or something.

ShadowGambit

Nice!!!

How did you get sneak to him? Is always seems that the Dragon spots me from atop and then I cannot sneak anymore, even when I take him down to the ground, even when I'm under Invisibilty and from behind, he manages to spot me before i got the hit

Haugs

The best thing you can do Shadow is get your sneak up all the way to 100 and user an invisible spell/potion and than try and find a dragon who is sleeping by a shrine....good luck

ShadowGambit

Thanks for the advice Haugs.

Hopefully, there is a dragon deeply asleep somewhere. Too bad there is no "sleep" spell in skyrim. I feel like it is missing.

Haugs

I would recommend on going to a shrine with a few invis potions, hit the dragon with Dragonrend and than use the potion. At this time wait for the dragon to land and try and sneak behind him with a daedric dagger (legendary) and sneak attack him. If you have any boots that muffle sound that will always help.

ShadowGambit

Thanks again Haugs.

I will try that.

I have Blade of Woe (legendary) with 225 dmg, that should do it. I also have muffle boots and invisibility spell with quiet casting, so that should do it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts