Review Armory decoration suggestions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
I found it fun to adorn all the manniquins in my armory with defeated enemies' armor (general tullius, ulfric. galmar. thalmor etc..) kind of like "trophies" lol Also, if you put display cases, i thought it looked good putting things like dragon claws and dragon priest masks in them, looks dope!

"Silence My Brother"

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Now that's badass! I'm shocked that I've never thought of doing that. I normally just Thrall my kills and store them in the College.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
My trophy room has all three colors of vampire armor, Dawnguard light and heavy armor, a display rack with the Dawnguard light and heavy helmets and shield, a second display rack with both types of Dawnguard war axe, a set of display cases with every type of greatsword in the game (minus the uniques/daedric sword) and Harkon's sword, and two more mannequins which display my spare set of Dawn's Vanguard armor and some fancy clothes for RP purposes.

Dawn's Vanguard is just customized and enchanted Dawnguard armor. I like to RP as a Dawnguard Commander.

Anthony Smash

Punz - thanks man! yeah it gave it a really cool look, I also threw Harkon's Sword on my bedroom weapon rack, Auriel's Bow in the armory and the Dawnbreaker looks cool anywhere! DovahCap - that sounds dope! def keeping in character, i like that!

"Silence My Brother"[/quote]

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Punz - thanks man! yeah it gave it a really cool look, I also threw Harkon's Sword on my bedroom weapon rack, Auriel's Bow in the armory and the Dawnbreaker looks cool anywhere! DovahCap - that sounds dope! def keeping in character, i like that!

"Silence My Brother"
[/quote]

Thanks. I like to keep in character, and I have a bad habit of keeping a big trophy room updated in any game that lets me have one, :p

Anthony Smash

Punz - tell me about it! im the same way, ive been going kinda crazy with hearthfire, its just what i wanted in the game. playing a new archetype i just came up with, working out great I call it "Light Battle-Mage" which is, well, as you probably guessed a BM with light armor instead of heavy and high alteration to supplement, check my blog post on it if you wanna try it. Went vampire this time (finished Dawnguard side, loved it!) Altmer, PURE evil, dark brotherhood, hates giants. I love coming up with backstories to augment the whole experience!

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
What I always wanted to do, was have a room filled with mannequins with all the different city guards armor. Basically they all look the same, but the different colours would look awesome! :D

Anthony Smash

i decorated my armory with slain enemies unique armor like general tulliu's gear, as well as unique items i got like the arch mage robes, top it off with a dragon priest mask on each one, dope!

Anthony Smash

its cool to put two handed weapons on em too, i think it looks badass, i like your idea about the guards though, sounds aesthetically pleasing.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Punz - tell me about it! im the same way, ive been going kinda crazy with hearthfire, its just what i wanted in the game. playing a new archetype i just came up with, working out great I call it "Light Battle-Mage" which is, well, as you probably guessed a BM with light armor instead of heavy and high alteration to supplement, check my blog post on it if you wanna try it. Went vampire this time (finished Dawnguard side, loved it!) Altmer, PURE evil, dark brotherhood, hates giants. I love coming up with backstories to augment the whole experience!

That's awesome. I'm on PS3, so I haven't touched Dawnguard yet. Oh how I yearn to be a Vampire Lord. :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts