18+ Ariana, chapter 1. the summoner mage

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Psyboss

Warning: Contains rape, futanari, beastiality (later chapters), excessive cum, strong language and other things. 18+.
Skyrim or any character in skyrim doesn't belong to me. This is my first story, so don't be harsh. Gimme good feedback (negative, positive things but with explanation). Also my english is not good, I know that. But the more I write, the better it will get.
Content: The prisoner escaped helgen and is now on his way from riverwood to bleak falls barrow. Some minor important intro first, as I want all this to be a long story in the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Ariana, an imperial. I was on my way to return a claw for a friendly merchant, that was stolen by bandits and last seen near the nordic ruin bleak falls barrow.
The day was very strange. Well, the things I remember at least. First I was a prisoner with some stormcloaks and other bandits and was nearly killed by the imperial army.
As if that would not be enough a dragon (yes, a real fire breathing dragon) attacked helgen and somehow I managed to escape. The imperial commander told me to follow him
if I want to live through that and I did so. We went inside the castle in helgen and tried to find a way through all that. Some stormcloaks wanted to kill us, but me and my
new friend (yes, he was kind of friendly in the end and his name was hadvar) managed to kill these and also made some loot. I loved the light armor of the stormcloaks, but I wanted some protection too,
so I also took a light shield. I had an ironsword as weapon and all those items helped us and finally after a defeating a bear we procieded. Outside the castle we could not believe
that we managed to escape, but soon we heard the dragon again, but fortunately he flew away. He told me to follow him to his home in riverwood. With that he slowly walked away. I
looked at a map I looted and noticed that it was not far away, so I also started to hike. On my way I saw some strange stones, that all seemed to be filled with energy. All of them
had a different person pictured on it. The first showed an assassin, the next a mage and the last a warrior. As I touched the warrior stone it began to shine and I felt a bit stronger.
Well, I did not think much about it and proceeded. Some wolfs attacked me but they were a piece of cake. In riverwood I met my friends father, he was a blacksmith in the town and told me
to tell the jarl (balgruuf or something like that) that the dragon attacked helgen and maybe to add that riverwood needs help. He also allowed me to use his forge if I want to forge something.
I did so and got myself some nice fur armor (warm and fleecy :)). I also upgraded my sword, armor and my shield afterwards. Before I will start to travel to whiterun (that is the city with the jarl)
I wanted to look around in the city a bit. I met a bosmer who told me if I could give a woman (with which he is in love with) a faked mail. I decided to do so and searched for the shop. Inside I heard a
conversation between the woman I have to give the letter (her name was camilla) and the shop owner (Lucan) which were relatives I think because they both had the name valerius. They talked about some bandits
that stole a golden claw. As I told him that I will get it back for them, they were very pleased. After that I gave camilla the fake letter and she very angry about a sven and told me she will never meet him again.
Back on the street I talked again to the bosmer and he then was very happy to hear that and told me his name (Faendal). He told me if I need help he will be there for me. Camilla then showed me the way to the nordic
ruin in which the bandits were last seen and I thanked her. I decided to take a room in the nearest inn to take a rest. The bed was hard but I slept well. The next morning I felt ready for the trip. But what first? To tell
the jarl or to retake the claw? I decided to do the second option, as the way to whiterun was far and the ruin nearer. On my way I defeated some wolfs and then saw a tower. In front of the tower were some bandits. One
saw me coming and shouted that if I come closer he would attack me. I did not think much about it and attacked him. He was really not hard to defeat, but there were some more. After the last one (at least I thought it was)
I entered the tower, took some more loot and as I wanted to leave it again I heard a female voice saying that I can not hide from her. I laughed and thought that she should be the one hiding and attacked her. It was an altmer
with not a regular bandit outfit, but a shiny elven armor. As she saw me, she laughed, shouted "got you!" and then casted a spell and her body began to shine in blue. She then casted a purple spell on the ground and a wolf
appeared. It attacked and and while I was fighting the beast she casted anothe spell and suddenly a bow apperead in her hands. As I killed the wolf, it disapperead. I laughed and shouted "that was all? hah." but then she shot an
arrow and it hurt so much that I fell to my knee. She laughed, but I somehow managed to get on my feet again and I attacked her with my sword. She did not even try to block it or to evade it, and as I hit her, it did not even a scratch
on her armor. She then took the arrow away and casted on the ground again. While a fire thingy appeared there she told me to give up now. Then a sword appeared in her hand and she hit me once, and the fire elementar also shot a ball of fire.
Too hurt after that I fell to my knees again. The bandit chief laughed. And I was defeated, could hardly believe it. After all this was fun, and then such a rapid end. I waited for the deathblow, but nothing happened. I gazed up and saw her stan-
ding in front of me. She attacked the fire elemetal with her sword and it disappeared again. Then she shouted at me, that I should look up to her. So I did. "You have a choice you know. You can tell me what you want. If you don't want to live with
the embarrassment to be defeated by a magican I can kill you. If you do want to live though, you can. So, what's your choice?" she asked me. I did not want to die, but knowing that she surely will nto get me away easily I feared the consequences.
I told her: "I don't want to die...". She smiled at me. Then many things happened at the same time. A bandit who I thought was dead stood up, slowly walked to me without saying a word, just doing some weird sounds. He took my armor from me (unclothed me)
and also during all that the girl in front of me walked behind me and I heard her strip (I heard the light armor fell to the ground). The bandit then died again just from a sudden. The mage laughed again, telling me that I am a good dog and then I felt
her hand on my hips. Then I felt something the last thing I would ever imagine. A cock was rammed into my pussy, and I began to scream. The bandit's lips escaped a sound of relief and she proceeded to ram that cock of hers into my now not anymore
virgin pussy. It really hurt, and she even increased th speed of her humping. I began to beg for mercy and tears roled down. Suddenly she pulled her member out of my pussy, and I was very happy to have it finally over. As I raised my face she took it and
forced me on my knees. She forced my mouth open, and pushed her member into it. It was a very big member, as I have seen it now (about 35 centimeters) and now this was all in my mouth. I thought I am gonna die. It hurt so much, my mouth felt like it would
burst every second. She then began to shove her cock deep into my mouth and nearly pulled it out again. She slowly began to fluff my mouth like it was a pussy. I tried to focus on something else, but no. With everytime she pulled her cock into me it hurt more
, but her moans get stronger and stronger. My tears fell into her (public) hair. At last she doubled her speed and forced her dick even harder into my mouth. Then she screamed a yeeeeeees and with that I felt her dick pulse and she took it out of me,
beginning to splurt cum on my naked body. I was too k.o. to care much, but she shot unbelievable loads of cum onto me. 2 spurts in my still open mouth, some on every of my breasts, a lot in my hair, and the rest of my body, and then the rest into my mouth that
eventually was too full for the whoel cum, so it flowed out. The mage sat on the ground, and told me that I am free now. She took all my gold and went away, letting me lay there alone, raped, with cum on every inch of my body and feeling as if I was in a middle
ages iron maiden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 1 of my story. Pls don't forget to make reviews. my thanks for every review and every reader.

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
Are you doing this just for the 18+ material?
You jumped right into it. I suggest reading the other Skyrim fanfictions before you start one yourself. Just a tip.

Psyboss

Yeah. see also here: Yeah, I am not the type for much words, especially because I am not the english pro you know... I can not post the link though...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts