• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Okay guys. I have wanted to play a Khajit for, like, forever! This is great stuff. I was never really sure how to RP him/her. Now I think I know. I'll stick with my usual schtick that Khajit are not encouraged to be in cities so they would not be welcomed with open arms (neither are Argos) so she/he will get arrested for something Petty to get in to a walled city and then sneak around and get done what needs to get done.

She/he will have to avoid the whole dragonborn thing as it doesn't make any sense that a khajit would be allowed that close to the Jarl, particularly with a Dunmer house-carl (and we all know that there are some strained relations there).

Since the only Khajit we ever see are thieves, assassins or caravaneers, this is going to be a tough play. Falkreath and Morthal would pretty much be out, but Dawnstar, Shores Stone and a few of the more open towns/cities and would work.

I still can't see how she/he would ever get anything done though since people don't trust them. Hmmm....

ShadowHunter

It is Khajiit that aren't allowed in cities, not Argonians. The only city they are not allowed in is Windhelm, due to the Nords constantly harassing them even more so than Dark Elves

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the reason Argonians aren't allowed in Windhelm is due to the tension between the Dunmer and the Argonians, not because of the tension between the Nords and the Argonians. Suvaris Atheron can even be heard insulting the Argonians by saying "These lazy Argonians better get their tails moving".
You may be right but what I was thinking is if you talk to the Argonians at the docks, they say that the Nords don't appreciate them and one of them (Scouts-Many-Marshes I think) gives a misc quest to talk to one of the Nords in the city because they don't get paid fairly because they "aren't worth as much as a good Nord worker"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts