Are You Willing to Pay Separate Subscription Fees For Each Version of The Elder Scrolls Online?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Unless you're some kind of bling-covered Richie Rich gamer, looks like you're going to have to pick a version and stick with it when it comes to The Elder Scrolls Online.

According to Crave Online, each version of The Elder Scrolls Online will require a separate subscription fee, so those that are playing it on PC will have to pay more to check it out on consoles and vice-versa. If this is the case when the console versions launch in June, it'll be kind of a bummer for PC gamers that have friends that only play on those.

The info comes from a post on Reddit from user Lapwner, who contacted customer service for The Elder Scrolls Online and got this response.

So what do you think? On the one hand, it's not a huge surprise. The Elder Scrolls Online has separate servers for the console versions, so it's not like you could take you PC character there anyway. On the other hand, it sure seems like a lot of extra expense just to play a second version of the same game.

[Source: Crave Online]
View the Post on the Blog

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
Hell no. I can't even remotely justify paying a chunk of money and then paying monthly, let alone paying double monthly. They've milked this one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well no I wouldn't but if the console one costs less I would be impressed. Shows zenimax is actually thinking about us.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts