Anyone willing to give some real life advice/input? Does my friend still like me as a friend?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Okay, so I have a friend I met in my orchestra, and I've known her for a couple of years now. When we first met we talked every week after rehearsal, then she moved to a different orchestra and I didn't. This year I moved up, but I don't know if she still likes me as a friend, or if I'm just the guy who is kind of annoying, but she can't get rid of me. Any help and signs would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Bro, this tells me nothing.

However, ask her to hang out. Usually the answer (and excuse) to this will tell you what she thinks of you.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Okay, here's more info. I go to St. Cecilia's, which is a youth symphony. December of 2012 we had a concert, and that's when we became friends. For the rest of the school year we would talk after practice, then during the summer, we didn't talk, we e-mailed occasionally, but not a lot. She moved to the orchestra higher, and I stayed at this level. This January I moved up. We've talked some, but not a lot, and all the conversations I have initiated. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know.

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Take it from an old guy, life is too short to be shy! Either she's playing hard to get or she's not that into you. It's up to you get in there and make a play. It will get easier as you go.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts