Anyone Looking Forward To Any New Games This/Next Year?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
I usually don't buy stuff day -1 cause games nowadays are overpriced and day 1 bragging rights is no biggie.

Heres some of the ones I hope to get my hands on:

Witcher 3 (So hyped for this! - Loyal CDProject Fan since Witcher 1!)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Heard nothing bad about this)
Batman Arkham Knight (Hell Yeah! Batmobile!)
The Division (Game looks brilliant, online play very interesting)
Project Cars (Amazing looking racing Simulator) Gran Turismo's days are over.
Alien: Isolation (Might be the first real Alien Horror! YEAH!)
Bloodborne (Always been a Dark Souls Fan, but this new game looks very appealing, completely new world)
Infamous: Second Son (Looks way better than Inf 1)
The Order: 1886 - Looked like an interesting new IP
Dying Light - Zombie Farcry anyone?!
Farcry 4 - Cause Farcry 3 was Epic
Evolve - Get to play as a monster, or take him down as part of a team, nice!
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Never played Dragon Age, looks ace
Lords of the Fallen - YEAH man check my Avatar pic, and my name for that matter, both from this good looking game which is like Dark souls, caught my attention fast.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros (SNAAAAAAAAAKE! Very Hyped for this, MGS fan from first game)
Evil Within - Very Resident Evil Like, sweet.

Looking forward to hearing other ones I may have missed, and people with similar interests! gonna be an awesome year for gaming!

Stalker

Pillars of eternity

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Gonna check it out for nosiness

Stalker

And lords of the fallen looks good. If you like Dark Souls you might want to check out Deep Down, looks promising.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Quite the list, Harkin. Quite the cha-ching, too. Yeah, I don't usually buy day one releases, too. That said, I did get Alien: Isolation shortly after launch. And those damn Joes are still kicking my ass and restricting my progress. Hmm, which probably explains why that game has been residing on the games shelf as of late. :rolleyes:

There are those AAA games a-coming, and even those AA games. I tend to look at XBLA for the indies and such. Pure gold (sorry, no pun intended). :D

hershangames

No man's sky. Supposed to be the ultimate sandbox. It's set in space and it's supposed to be so big that you'd need several lives to explore all planets.
Can't wait for it

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
No man's sky. Supposed to be the ultimate sandbox. It's set in space and it's supposed to be so big that you'd need several lives to explore all planets.
Can't wait for it

I KNOW!!! I've been reading all about that (which is pretty much torture in and of itself), but not sure if I'll ever play it as it's set to be released on either the PS4 or X1, or even both. What I do know is it's not slated for the 360. Yeah, I'm that guy who still hasn't sprung for an X1.:oops::mad:

hershangames

Don't worry it also kills me since I'm the guy who still hasn't got a PS4 and I'm not planning on doing so, at least not this year.

There are a few I'm coveting at the moment, but that aren't for the console I currently own. Namely Fallout 4 (when it comes out) and TESO. Apparently when Fallout 4 does come out, Microsoft will be bundling Fallout 4 and Fallout 3 with the Xbox One. I may take the plunge and upgrade when that happens - especially if this whole business about being able to mod Fallout 4 on it is true, it would certainly be worth the investment (and of course I would get TESO then too obviously) - but until then I will just cross my fingers and hope they downgrade a few things to semi-older consoles.
However there are still all sorts of games I want to play on my PS3. I have Dragon Age: Inquistion rented from Gamefly at the moment that I need to finish, and once I do that I would like to play through the rest of the Dragon Age series. I want to play Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Oblivion and Morrowind (as well as Daggerfall and Arena if I can get them to play on my laptop). There's also a new Dragonball Z game coming out for PS3 that looks quite promising - if I saw it right, looks like you can make your own character and insert them into the DBZ world. That would be awesomesauce, so when that comes out I would like to play it.
Eventually I would like to play all of the Assassins Creed games - I only have the one with Ezio at the moment and I've just barely started it, but it was pretty fun. I would like to play the last game from the Witcher series that's compatible with the PS3 and eventually, the Witcher 3.
So basically I have a list a mile long of games I want to play. lol :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
In no particular order:

Life is Strange (Episodes 4 and 5)
Game of Thrones Telltale (Episodes 5 and 6)
Fallout 4
Fire Emblem Fates (Nohr version, if I can't manage to acquire both)
Mass Effect Andromeda
Doom Remake

PC master race or Steam help me I will drag my system to the grave if I must. Sigh. I really don't feel like dropping an unnecessary amount of money on a PS4.

Skyrimosity

Fallout 4.

Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4.

Half-life 3? Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4.

I haven't upgraded consoles because no next-gen games have impressed me enough. Fallout 4 is a clear change, and I will have a PS4 by release.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Bannerlord. That's a maybe though. No definite release date but it is said to come out this year.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Can't wait for it

Sounds amazing. You mean, real life lives?

Jewels

POTATO
Looking forward to none other than...
Five Nights at Freddy's 4! :D
It's a survival horror game. .-.
This is the first topic I replied to for months on this forum. IDK if that's a good or bad thing, but, ah well. :D

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Just got Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition. Im also gonna get JC3.
This is the first topic I replied to for months on this forum. IDK if that's a good or bad thing, but, ah well. :D
Btw... Ppl are still excited bout FNAF 4? Thought it was getting old.

Jewels

POTATO

Well, it kind of is, and I was excited at first, but now I am mellow. Just like, 'oh, only a few more months til it comes out. Yay.'
Some people still are excited, I think. But I am more excited about the movie coming out soon. ^-^

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager

Well, it kind of is, and I was excited at first, but now I am mellow. Just like, 'oh, only a few more months til it comes out. Yay.'
Some people still are excited, I think. But I am more excited about the movie coming out soon. ^-^
Lol you think months is bad? This is my first reply since 2 years! lol. And they are making a movie? WTF? That's awesome!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts