Anyone know how to remove Serana's "Raise Dead" spell?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sean

lost somewhere
I have tried the command 'removespell' with every possible raise dead type spell, and each time I just get "Character does not have 'spell' ID: [XXXXXXXX]" and this is really irritating me. I hate how Bethesda gave a NPC a raise dead spell when they haven't fixed the ash piles yet, which just makes the save file size keep increasing.

I did try using the spell ID that is listed on Serana's spell list from the Creation Kit, but it gives me the same error.

Now, I know it would be easier to just make a .esp that removes it or a mod that deletes ash piles after a certain amount of time, but I play the game on Xbox. I mod my Xbox 360 Skyrim save by using the PC version of the game (which barely runs on this POS laptop).

So, if anyone knows of a seperate mod that allows NPC's spell lists to be edited in-game (as long as it is indirect, it would work) or a another command then that would be appreciated.

-----------------
I figured out that you can't remove spells from NPCs because even if you do find the right ID for the spell (found out her spells level, so she had Revenant Right Hand instead) then all it does is unequip the spell. So I just gave her Dead Thrall, and now she uses that instead.

So no more ash piles from her.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts