Anyone know how to get a lot of gold?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nighthiker77

Yes, dawnguard for arrows. You can transmute in vanilla though. Buy or mine iron ore, transmute, smelt, and make gold jewelry, adding whatever stones you have on you.

And dwarven bows from dwemer scrap in vanilla.

I like smithing so I'd rather raise money and smithing together.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yes, dawnguard for arrows. You can transmute in vanilla though. Buy or mine iron ore, transmute, smelt, and make gold jewelry, adding whatever stones you have on you.

And dwarven bows from dwemer scrap in vanilla.

I like smithing so I'd rather raise money and smithing together.

Absolutely agree. Smithing and alchemy are absolutely the best ways to raise money fast in vanilla. You also don't have to deal with the consequences of crime (i.e. bounties, harrassment, jail, etc... and them taking all your stolen stuff every time you get caught!)

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Go Dragon hunting their scales and bones are worth a mini fortune. When you are wandering around gather ingredients and enchanted weapons, after you learn the enchantments once sell the items when you come across the same enchantment.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Pfft, getting a ton of gold couldn't be easier. Why not try to get 10 tons of gold? All you need to do is make a contract with a certain witch, and she'll give you your gold in exchange for everything else you own.

Aha, no one's gonna get this reference...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts