Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Next Nord I encounter who says victory or sovngarde is getting soul trapped and sent to the soul cairn
Still hating on Nords hey? Did a Nord beat you up and take your lunch money at school? Or perhaps stole your sweet roll? Poor baby!!!:D
what is with the sudden popularity of nords? they were not so popular in oblivion, what suddenly makes them so great Hmmm? put ulfric stormcloak (A Nord) against martin septim (An Imperial who I hope you people still remember) and see who is tougher, Last I checked ulfric only wants to be high king and would not sacrifice himself for no body even if the world was at stake
reasons nords are inferior -
1 - most of them (not all) are intellectually inferior to other races
2 - they even call high elves little when high elves are physically larger than nords
2 - they are racist and claim to be the strongest race (orcs are stronger than nords)
3 - they are the ones who are ensaved not the ones enslaving
4 - the imperials are predators the stormcloaks are prey
5 - half of the modern Nordic population hate magic because they are scared of it and they are scared of it because their pint sized brains do not understand it

examples - some things I have noticed with the characters
it does not even occur to the nord who runs the inn in dawnstar that his female patrons like him even when his daughter tells him in coersation
nords bandits will say things to you like sovngarde awaits you - really do you want to spend an eternity with the altmer you killed, I am sure they will want revenge
they are all unnaturally obsessed with fighting and killing each other an are all obsessed with death (jon battleborn made a good point) even if he was a nord
3 nord drunks try to offer me honingbrew mead? I am a VAMPIRE I drink blood not mead
for some reason everyguard seems to have taken an arrow to the knee
nords must suffer from vision impairment, no ido not have fur growing out of my non existing ears, I am an argonian
I am a khajiit of couse I have fur in my ears what are you an idiot
but their is 1 imperial who is almost as dumb as, arcadia thinks I am a diseased nord

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Someone bring an Engrish translator.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Well I play as Bretons most of the time, but that doesn't make me eleven so no.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?

tx12001

oh you are lucky, I was going to impale him on a spike, he stole my sweetroll not 10 minutes ago

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Still hating on Nords hey? Did a Nord beat you up and take your lunch money at school? Or perhaps stole your sweet roll? Poor baby!!!:D
what is with the sudden popularity of nords? they were not so popular in oblivion, what suddenly makes them so great Hmmm? put ulfric stormcloak (A Nord) against martin septim (An Imperial who I hope you people still remember) and see who is tougher, Last I checked ulfric only wants to be high king and would not sacrifice himself for no body even if the world was at stake
2 - they even call high elves little when high elves are physically larger than nords
2 - they are racist and claim to be the strongest race (orcs are stronger than nords)
5 - half of the modern Nordic population hate magic because they are scared of it and they are scared of it because their pint sized brains do not understand it

it does not even occur to the nord who runs the inn in dawnstar that his female patrons like him even when his daughter tells him in coersation
nords bandits will say things to you like sovngarde awaits you - really do you want to spend an eternity with the altmer you killed, I am sure they will want revenge
they are all unnaturally obsessed with fighting and killing each other an are all obsessed with death (jon battleborn made a good point) even if he was a nord
3 nord drunks try to offer me honingbrew mead? I am a VAMPIRE I drink blood not mead
nords must suffer from vision impairment, no ido not have fur growing out of my non existing ears, I am an argonian
but their is 1 imperial who is almost as dumb as, arcadia thinks I am a diseased nord

You make my brain hurt mate, it's 3 in the morning where I am and just don't need this right now, no offence. :p

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I was just thinking, maybe they truly ARE superior! All the other races are constantly embroiled in their own follies. I may test this out by being a high elf in my next Skyrim incarnation. The only problem with that is I can't be HOT like my Nord or my Breton. That's my own personal folly.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I was just thinking, maybe they truly ARE superior! All the other races are constantly embroiled in their own follies. I may test this out by being a high elf in my next Skyrim incarnation. The only problem with that is I can't be HOT like my Nord or my Breton. That's my own personal folly.
ScreenShot2013-04-30at13733PM_zps52427555.png

(Superiorly Bred Mer everywhere are heavily insulted)

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I don't believe anyone is entitled to power if they're arrogant and racist. That's my take on them.
what is worse to be arragont or Racist, The Nords are racist so what are they entiltled to
Some Nords are arrogant too. I remember hearing once that the people we hate the most share common flaws with us. We hate them because they are subconscious reminder of how screwed up we are. But I still believe that every single person in RL and in TES has the ability to be racist and arrogant, and it isn't race dependent. We all also have the ability to be extremely good too. And so we are all a hodgepodge of good and evil.

tx12001

I don't believe anyone is entitled to power if they're arrogant and racist. That's my take on them.
what is worse to be arragont or Racist, The Nords are racist so what are they entiltled to
Some Nords are arrogant too. I remember hearing once that the people we hate the most share common flaws with us. We hate them because they are subconscious reminder of how screwed up we are. But I still believe that every single person in RL and in TES has the ability to be racist and arrogant, and it isn't race dependent. We all also have the ability to be extremely good too. And so we are all a hodgepodge of good and evil.
to the least the altmer will work to together with the bosmer and even the Khajiit
But the many Nords would refuse to work together with any other

Rimfaxe96

I lost my last chunks of faith in the Thalmor and 'elven supremacy' when I heard about the purges they do in Valenwood and did in Hammerfell. Ok, those in Hammerfell were dissidents, they could have betrayed them by giving out 'information other nations don't have to know', but the Bosmer? Just because a few family-tribes took human wives in their past, and thus the purity of their elven bloodline was forever ruined?

That's a total no-go. A faction that kills innocents in any ways possible as long as it suits their goals is just something I cannot tolerate.
Maybe it's because I'm from Germany and we're being taught the crimes of the Holocaust in great detail, and until it comes out of our ears again, but no. Just no.

Just think of it. It starts with killing anything that has something to do with humans on their own territory off, and when taking the Capitol of Cyrodiil they committed "great atrocities" because they were "vengeful". Is that really all? Was it really purely for revenge, or maybe because they just didn't care about the inferior races and disgusting humans at all?
And if "cooperation" with humans starts with kidnapping and ruthless murder in some of the most abusive ways, what will it end like?
Slavery, Ayleid 2.0, or entire extermination maybe?

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Familiar with the term, making a generalisation?images-2.jpeg
a
proposition
asserting
something
to
be
true
either
of
all
members
of
a
certain
class
or
of
an
indefinite
part
of
that
class.

Weird how the Nord (racist) blacksmith in Dawnstar, runs the shop with his Redguard wife. The male Nord blacksmith's wife in Whiterun is an Imperial...do your homework before making ridiculous claims, less embarrassing that way. ;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
To answer the original question. I have no idea. I can never keep an Altmer. Every time I create the character, I save over it. EVERY TIME! I never do that to any other type of character. Mental block maybe? So apparently, no, I don't believe in Elven Supremacy, I guess... well maybe... oh heck... I just don't know...

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Can't be that superior if they were defeated by a greatly weakened Empire during the Cyrodiil invasion, then defeated by Redguard resistance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts