Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I don't particularly believe in elven supremacy, but neither do I believe that Tiber Septim became a god. Judging by the long life spans of most elves, I'd say that they most likely knew him, or knew of him before he died. And if there are elves walking around that are older or as old as a god, then it makes sense for them to go 'whoa, wait a minute' when people start declaring Septim a god.

I think because Tiber Septim was both a Nord and an Emperor, he was accepted, in general by both Nords and Imperials as a ninth Divine. Elves would believe in their superiority, because, as you said, many of them might be a good deal older than Septim. One wonders why it would start a war to ban his worship. After all, there are eight (8) other divines to worship, none of them exclusive to elves or men.

I don't think you are viewing their motives in the right way. They didn't start the war to ban the worship of Talos. They want to destroy the Empire and the banning of Talos worship is merely a tool to help get the job done.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The argonians live in a Land which is filled with what an old person drops everyday. A diarrhea dump
Black Marsh is not. Plain and simple fact is that Black Marsh is just as advanced as the rest of Tamriel. It is a beautiful marshland, filled with beautiful flora and interesting fauna. Summerset Isle is 50000x worse and more boring than Argonia will ever be.
If you ever say anything like that ever again, I will NUKE THE REST OF TAMRIEL.
YOU WILL PAY.
Plus, thanks to the denseness of central Argonia's swamps and forests, you'll never fully conquer Tamriel. You won't make it two feet into Murkwood. Argonians and Altmer will be the only ones not oppressed!
Holy crap... first they discover gun powder, and now nuclear weapons?!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
As for my opinion on Elven Supremacy? Meh. Doesn't matter to me. If they gave me the option to join, I would, simply to amass more power, and wrap another faction around my finger. Neutral.

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
The argonians live in a Land which is filled with what an old person drops everyday. A diarrhea dump
Black Marsh is not. Plain and simple fact is that Black Marsh is just as advanced as the rest of Tamriel. It is a beautiful marshland, filled with beautiful flora and interesting fauna. Summerset Isle is 50000x worse and more boring than Argonia will ever be.
If you ever say anything like that ever again, I will NUKE THE REST OF TAMRIEL.
YOU WILL PAY.
Plus, thanks to the denseness of central Argonia's swamps and forests, you'll never fully conquer Tamriel. You won't make it two feet into Murkwood. Argonians and Altmer will be the only ones not oppressed!
Holy crap... first they discover gun powder, and now nuclear weapons?!
Every man to walk into Black Marsh dies of poisoning. Besides that, yeah, a beautiful land.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I don't particularly believe in elven supremacy, but neither do I believe that Tiber Septim became a god. Judging by the long life spans of most elves, I'd say that they most likely knew him, or knew of him before he died. And if there are elves walking around that are older or as old as a god, then it makes sense for them to go 'whoa, wait a minute' when people start declaring Septim a god.
I Agree, fully in your statement, Some of the Elves in Tamriel would be older than Tiber Septim and would have known him

Harc

Big Hog

tx12001

I believe it doesn't make sense for you to disagree with this question:
The altmer have the right to believe, And just because the Nords claim tiber septim to be a god in does not make it true
Are you still a member of our cause?
of course, it is just that I am not roleplaying right now,
you will know when the high justicar has returned when my profile pic changes that should be in about half an hour

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Every man to walk into Black Marsh dies of poisoning. Besides that, yeah, a beautiful land.

Dangerous things can be beautiful. I mean come on, nature is permitted to defend itself and their people from the eventual jerks coming to claim the land and spread some lame beliefs.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Elves would be the supreme power, there's just one thing standing in their way, mankind. Mankind, ended the empire of the Snow Elves, the Ayleids and denied the Thalmor victory in the Great War. Try as they might they will never reign supreme whilst mankind inhabits Tamriel. Victory or Sovngarde!!

tx12001

Elves would be the supreme power, there's just one thing standing in their way, mankind. Mankind, ended the empire of the Snow Elves, the Ayleids and denied the Thalmor victory in the Great War. Try as they might they will never reign supreme whilst mankind inhabits Tamriel. Victory or Sovngarde!!
Ahh Sovngarde, the land where old sweaty Nords like to spend eternity farting and belching and where half of the women look like men and the other half who actually look like women act like men, I am sure many a Nord would enjoy the surrounding Manliness for eternity,
Ahhhh....Horrible Thought.

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Ahh Sovngarde, the land where old sweaty Nords like to spend eternity farting and belching and where half of the women look like men and the other half who actually look like women act like men, I am sure many a Nord would enjoy the surrounding Manliness for eternity,
Fus Ro Dah pointy ears.

AS88

Staff member
I Agree, fully in your statement, Some of the Elves in Tamriel would be older than Tiber Septim and would have known him

It's very unlikely that any living elves would've known Tiber Septim in life.
"Elves live two to three times as long as humans and the “beast-races” (Orcs, Khajiiti, Argonians). A 200-year-old Elf is old; a 300-year-old Elf is very, very old indeed. Anyone older than that has prolonged his or her lifespan through powerful magic."

From this link
http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/05/06/ask-us-anything-variety-pack-4

So, humans are expected to live a similar time to IRL, which is mimicked by the beast races and Orcs. Elves expected to live 200-300 years.

High King of Skyrim

The women get better looking every pint of ale you drink, and there's an endless supply, so.....;)

tx12001

It's very unlikely that any living elves would've known Tiber Septim in life.
"Elves live two to three times as long as humans and the “beast-races” (Orcs, Khajiiti, Argonians). A 200-year-old Elf is old; a 300-year-old Elf is very, very old indeed. Anyone older than that has prolonged his or her lifespan through powerful magic."

From this link
http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/05/06/ask-us-anything-variety-pack-4

So, humans are expected to live a similar time to IRL, which is mimicked by the beast races and Orcs. Elves expected to live 200-300 years.
Hey some elves are very old Neloth is over 1000 Years old, Perhaps he knew Tiber Septim, it is unlickly that he ever met him but I am just saying

tx12001

Next Nord I encounter who says victory or sovngarde is getting soul trapped and sent to the soul cairn

High King of Skyrim

Next Nord I encounter who says victory or sovngarde is getting soul trapped and sent to the soul cairn
Still hating on Nords hey? Did a Nord beat you up and take your lunch money at school? Or perhaps stole your sweet roll? Poor baby!!!:D

tx12001

Still hating on Nords hey? Did a Nord beat you up and take your lunch money at school? Or perhaps stole your sweet roll? Poor baby!!!:D
what is with the sudden popularity of nords? they were not so popular in oblivion, what suddenly makes them so great Hmmm? put ulfric stormcloak (A Nord) against martin septim (An Imperial who I hope you people still remember) and see who is tougher, Last I checked ulfric only wants to be high king and would not sacrifice himself for no body even if the world was at stake

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts