Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Not at all. The thalmor have no right to say so. Skyrim is Nord country, the thalmor have their Isles and if they think they have the right to rule over man they're clearly mistaken. Don't get me wrong though, I love playing as elf.

Harc

Big Hog
The elves have every right to claim dominence, they were shunned away from their contributions to the formation of the empire. Tibet septum had no right to storm provinces full of uncooperative barbarians and form an empire with them. Though he is highly respected.

Torok

All Nords will bow before their Elven overlords. I've always hated Talos.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i think the elves are jelous that tiber septim a man became a god and they didnt have a mer to become a god. i dont know how they can say talos isnt a god saying he is not is saying all the other devines are not gods. the reason this is because the first 8 devines give a blessing at a shrine and so does talos the ninth. but saying that i suppose daedra princes give blessings but talos is aedra not daedra. thats why talos worship should not be banned. and plus if talos was not a devine im sure that either one of the 8 devines or the daedra princes would have been pissed off at this and done something by now.

Harc

Big Hog
The mer are not jealous of human gods. We are the most gifted mages in all of nirn and if we wanted to, we could possibly communicate directly with the divines without going to a temple or shrine. If we wanted too, we could possibly create a ninth divine. And torok, it's about time I find a fellow elven supporter around here.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Every race has they strengths and weakness, but if one race were to claim superiority over others they need to have a deeper analysis on themselves, their triumphs and the failures before they start making such controversial statements. I myself don't really care for High Elves, But when I consider that from most of my Characters perspectives they hate the Thalmor and will do all in their power to destroy justiciars and leave their bodies on the roads of Skyrim as a warning to others.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
ll harc there gifted at magic but not gifted enuff to become a god. its gonna take more than a few conjurations for a pointy eard mer to become a god. and i dont think thalmor could comunicate with the devines. maybe the gods see them as heretics after they forced the ban on talos worship lol. plus the elves in general wiil worship anything with power look at the dark elves back in the day of vivec. that mer became a god because he was a backstabbing betrayer of the nervarine. and the high elves are worse i think the high elves are gonna have something nice in store for them in future elder scrolls maybe all of tamriel will unite and cull them parasits or force them underground beside there closest relatives the falmer. where they belong lmfao lol

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I am surprised that this thread has not attracted much attention, when you consider that this is really just another excuse for race bashing.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The mer are not jealous of human gods. We are the most gifted mages in all of nirn and if we wanted to, we could possibly communicate directly with the divines without going to a temple or shrine. If we wanted too, we could possibly create a ninth divine. And torok, it's about time I find a fellow elven supporter around here.

Oh really? Ancano wasn't all that great of a mage when he went psychotic over the Eye of Magnus to seek more power.

The Thalmor sucks. Psijic Order would own the Thalmor in the heart beat.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts