Any PS3 players out here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I play PS3 and PC. I rebuilt my PC and tend to play on that more, but each does have its advantages over the other. That said, I'm one of the fortunate ones who has had very few bugs on the PS3.

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
Any PS3 players wanting to add me? Feel free, I could do with some Skyrim friends :)

I play on ps3 and have only had one glitch which was during the house of horrors quest where the priest outside walked away as I was interrupted by guards slicing me, still can't complete that quest haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I play PS3 and have had no major glitches. One time the game did freeze on me though.

Purr

:3
I play only on PS3. It's just not my thing to play with computer also it's not so simple to play because I'm using Linux. But that doesn't matter, PS3 is the best for me! 8) And no, I haven't had almost any bugs and all those little bugs doesn't bother me.

Feel free to add me too~ Nick is Purrjo.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
If anyone cares you may add me to PS3 as well. Not hard to know my nick really.

pundragon

I've not been on in a while though. But if you ever wanna tear up Dead Island, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Saints Row 3, Mag, then lemme know. I may have more MP games but I just can't think of them at the moment.

Send me a pm on here if you do request on PS3, otherwise I may not get the notice in time.

A.Auditore

maybe...
i have a ps3 anyone got ac revelations can do some mulitplayer :D make me happy!!!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I'm pretty sure my nickname is * Daleart * feel free to add me. Not sure what multiplayer games i have but that can be dealt with later.

PS3 only. Last patch seemed to fix any major glitches for me.

Shinohiko

PS3 , Xbox, Wii Player lol. but Skyrim is PC ATW as of like any FPS also. PC or nothing. BLU-RAY IN PS3 ROCKS

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I tend to play on the pc during the week and ps3 at the weekend. Having waited to the weekend to check my psn name and no surprise cos it's ZeroDragon. I'm sure there's somewhere that made me put a number after it. Either that or my memory's not what it was.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
I played Playstation ever since I was 3 or so, and I stayed faithful to that console until I started playing Skyrim on PC, so I mainly play PC. I also have Skyrim on PS3.

Rhubarb&Custard

Helloo! I play all my games on PS3. Got a PS1 from my Uncle when I was a kid, shared my brother's PS2 and PSP, also shared my brother's PS3 when he got one, and I now have my own PS3 which I play most, if not all my games on.

OldLace

researcher of all the things
I was a PS3 player (the owner of the ps3 moved out) but unlike everyone here, my game DID have the gamebreaking framerate drop. Mine's so bad that as soon as I load the game the FPS bottoms out, ugh!

Rhubarb&Custard

I was a PS3 player (the owner of the ps3 moved out) but unlike everyone here, my game DID have the gamebreaking framerate drop. Mine's so bad that as soon as I load the game the FPS bottoms out, ugh!
I've had that sometimes in Riften. I occasionally get it when riding a horse too. I don't know whether that's because I'm seeing the landscape before it's done loading completely, or whether it's just performance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts