• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tommmmmm

I'm level 65 right now so I've finished all the main storylines and faction quests so I was wondering if you guys might have any suggestions on what I should do now? I have completed both dlc questlines, the main storyline, and all other storylines. I am a huge collector in this game so if you guys know of any rare or unique items in the game I'd love to hear what they are. Also if there are any quests that you loved that you want other people to do I'd love to hear those as well.
Thanks

Collect all the daedric artifacts, get the Crown of Berenziah, become thane in every hold, build every house.

I'm level 65 right now so I've finished all the main storylines and faction quests so I was wondering if you guys might have any suggestions on what I should do now? I have completed both dlc questlines, the main storyline, and all other storylines. I am a huge collector in this game so if you guys know of any rare or unique items in the game I'd love to hear what they are. Also if there are any quests that you loved that you want other people to do I'd love to hear those as well.
Thanks

I had a similar experience back in the early days of Skyrim. It was my first ever character in the frozen north, back before I'd stopped using fast travel and started RPing. I'd done all the main quests and guild quests, and helped everybody around town. My quest journal was empty (y'know, besides the bugged miscellaneous objectives). I thought I'd "finished" Skryim.

:noglomp:

You can never finish Skyrim!

My first 'RP' character (and I'm not suggesting you should do that sort of thing if it doesn't interest you) and the one I had the most fun ever with, was a kinda-ranger, living off-the-grid, hunting deer and seeing where she ended up. I avoided all of the main quests for the first 50 or 60 levels. She had a bow, some crappy light armour, and she just went off exploring the wilds. Avoiding roads, never fast-travelling, and never going into town, except to sell stuff, you can't imagine some of the stuff I discovered that I never even knew was there! Dungeons that were more interesting than some of the main quest dungeons, quests I never knew were there, even the odd ambient discovery or two.

My favourite one (and I've never been able to find it again even years later, as I forgot what it was called!! If someone out there recognises it and knows where it is, please let me know!) was a dungeon that was located high up on a craggy cliffface (I think it was either in the Reach or Whiterun holds, or perhaps on the border between the two). There was no quest associated with it, if I remember rightly. It looked to be a bandit base built inside a small cave, complete with a fully-fledged bar, tables and chairs... nice and homely. But it was abandoned. Completely. This was a prime piece of real estate, nice and isolated, easily defensible, and already outfitted for luxury, but... not even a dead body occupied the place. After a bit of exploring, as my character was contemplating moving in for a bit, I discovered a secret passageway that led into an extensive network of falmer caves just to the side of this seemgly-lovely remote cave-tavern, and it turned out that the falmer had been secretly abducting the bandits in their sleep one at a time, until there were none left. It was fascinating to piece it all together.

I never would have found it if I hadn't decided to start a character that just went off exploring rather than questing. And there are loads of places like that, far removed from the 'main game' areas, just waiting to be found - that one just sticks in my head more than the others. Even today - what, six years? - after the game was released, and with literally thousands of hours poured into it, I am still finding new stuff! This weekened I found some female draugr for the first time! I won't spoil the (frankly disturbing) dungeon for you, if you haven't already found it, but just... just... just head north.

So my advice to you would be to pick a direction, and just walk!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts