Any Hackers, hear my plea for your aid!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pyro Psycho

Before you think "this is another cheater who just wants to cheat", let me give you some back story.

I hear them call my bus after school and i bolt out the door like a scamp out of oblivion. Because I'm playing skyrim.
I turn on my xbox, hear the middle aged Nords screaming the epic theme song at the top of their lungs. I press's "load world" and become emmerssed in one of the best rpg's to dAte. This cycle continued for a year or two, i completed all four faction quest lines, had full daedric armor, a fully built home near solitude complete with decirations, dawnguard and dragon born dlc fully completed, I had almost all my skills maxed out, and an overall amazing save. Then, skyrim went full save-suicide. My save. 2 years worth of gameplay. Corrupted. And right after i deleted all my saves but that one, amazing save.
I didn't pick the game up for a few months, and then, I had an idea.

And so here we are.

On these forums.

With me.

What I need is a hacker who can make a save that has: (get ready, this is gonna be a lot...)
•full daedric armor
A fully upgraded home from heart fire near solitude with decorations complete containing an armory, a kids room, and an enchanting room.
All factions complete
Dawnguard and dragon onr dlc complete
—SKILLS—
All shouts (containing all words)
All skills to level 80ish, with sneak, pickpocket, and destruction at level 100
All enchantments unlocked.
Don't assign any perks, I will handle that.
—ITEMS AND CRAP—
All special loot from the dark brotherhood, college of winter old, companions, and dawnguard and dragonborn dlc. (Wuuthrad, murals armor & sword, etc...)
All daedric artifacts
A few alchemical supplies, have fun With what you put there.
Some grand soul gems
About 100 000 gold
Some staffs and swords

If anyone out there will do this for me, i STRONGLY appreciate it. I have seen saves like this, so I know it can be done.
—ADDITIONAL INFIRMATION—
I'm a high elf. Named "death"
If you can, plz put all the items and stuff in a chest or barrel in my house.
I never used stamina when i leveled up my character. I just alternated between health and magika.
I know this sounds like a lot, but can anyone,
ANYONE out there,
Restore my skyrim glory?
(If you need anymore information, just ask in the comment section.)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
While I don't have the ability to do this, there may be someone who could. Seems like a lot of work though for a character that had pretty much everything major finished already.

Were it me, I'd use it as a sign to start up a new path, but that's just me. I'd always be a bit annoyed that the replacement is not the one I actually achieved everything with even if I got a nearly exact re-creation of it. I tend to get more enjoyment out of the developing stages of a character anyway than I do when I've completed the major stuff.

If you want to go this way you describe though, I'd recommend not worrying about getting anything but the quest items back as if you have enough gold you can re-purchase stuff like the armor, weapons, spell books, etc

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Yeah, no. One of the best things about Skyrim is starting out clean, with not an iron blade to your name. Good luck!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Query: Why would you want to start out with all of it? Isn't 1/2 the fun the achievement? You have no idea how many times I've started over, just so I can have the fun of the first 20 levels all over again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts