Any 1 here have video game addiction?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

are you Addicted to video games?

• yes,like crazy!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,not at all.

• not sure.

• maybe.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
I do...
indeed I do so I try and break it and balance video games out with doing different things.
My wife sits there on her phone for 3-4 hours with me on the other seat as I play video games.
I just sit there for many hours and I do take breaks But I do want to live my life as well attend schooling and go to work.

I do not want to get extremely hooked into video games because it's a dangerous addiction that I do not want to get caught into at all.
So ,I balance out my days . I read Books I gain an education and I work to maintain a living.
But do you have video game addiction? are you addicted to video games?
sometimes I feel I have to break the habit and not get caught up with virtual reality because it will drain my life and become hooked.

I hope this is a warning to those addicted to video games you need to break the habit and do other things .live your life because you got a good one. :)don't get hooked!!for the love of god!!! still play video games but balance it out with doing other things in between.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I selected "maybe." I go through phases where it's hard to pull away. During such phases I visualize what I'm going to do on the game when I get back to it. I know others that put many times the amount of hours that I do into it though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts