Another Beta Weekend - spare key

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
There is another ESO beta session this coming weekend, 28th Feb to 2nd March. An improved and updated ESO with the option to invite a friend by forwarding them the beta invite with an extra code in it.

My friends who play Skyrim either play on console or have invites already, so if anyone would like my spare, message me - I'll need your email to forward the invite.

Another lost weekend :)

Morgan

There is another ESO beta session this coming weekend, 28th Feb to 2nd March. An improved and updated ESO with the option to invite a friend by forwarding them the beta invite with an extra code in it.

My friends who play Skyrim either play on console or have invites already, so if anyone would like my spare, message me - I'll need your email to forward the invite.

Another lost weekend :)

Me too. I don't want the spare key to go to waste, but I don't know of any fair way to share it beyond ZeroDragon's idea. I'll delete my post as soon as it's gone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts