Xbox 360 Ancient Shrouded Armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Ok, so I was using my Argonian assassin and I was going to got get the Ancient armor. Well, I got it. I put on the items, only to notice a problem with the cowl. It was invisible. If the cowl is off, you can see my Argonian's hair and horns. Then, when I put the Ancient cowl on, they disappear, as if I'm wearing it, but the cowl itself does not appear. Also, my armor rating goes up when I put it on. I think this is just an appearance issue. Are there any fixes known?

Aquillus

I had a somewhat similar problem the other day. Is your character a vampire lord? My imperial loses his hair when i try to equip Linwe's hood, but only after I've been turned into a vamp lord... so I'm guessing it's just a bug that came with dawnguard. They'll probably address a few of these in a future patch.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
There are no fixes for mesh issues that wouldn't involved modding.
I had a somewhat similar problem the other day. Is your character a vampire lord? My imperial loses his hair when i try to equip Linwe's hood, but only after I've been turned into a vamp lord... so I'm guessing it's just a bug that came with dawnguard. They'll probably address a few of these in a future patch.
That mesh issue predates Dawnguard and it's not limited to Linwe's hood. It can affect the regular Thieves Guild hood as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts