an Ordinator Perk Overhaul question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Two huge questions:
My character is an arcane thief. Therefore two things that are ESSENTIAL include improving magical items and being able to pickpocket like the Artful Dodger.
HOWEVER: I've gotten a message saying I'm unable to improve magical items - apparently something not covered in the "Arcane Smithing" perk? Where/what is the relevant perk that WILL allow me to improve these specially enchanted pieces?

(Edit: it also took me some time to realize that what WAS the "Perfect Touch" perk in the vanilla Pickpocketing skill tree is now the "Trickster" perk in the OPO. And thank GOD (and modder!) it's available at skill level 70 instead of having to wait until 100 ... this makes me QUITE happy. The Glass Bow of the Stag Prince is *MINE*. . . )

Harkatti

Sorceress Supreme!
Well, as far as I know, arcane smithing does the same with ordinator enabled as it does in vanilla. Did you craft the item you want to upgrade, or did you console it into your inventory?

Also, if you have any other mods that effect the same things as ordinator, there may be a mod conflict.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts