An Adventure: If you come across a Prisoner...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seethe

Awesome story!

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
Yet another reason that skyrim is the best game ever created. Any other game he would have vannished into thin air a few steps down the road. It wouldnt suprise me if he was still in the keep, or just wandering around town, a year later(game time). There realy arnt any random people i have ever seen in skyrim. They are alive and stay. When they die, they r gone forever. It just realy sucks when u r in say windhelm and a dragon attacks. b4 u can kill it, it kills not just the smithy, but the general goods store owner too. (if u didnt guess, this happened to me. Almost caused me to start a new game. Windhelm is my fav. town)

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
It would be frankly awesome if after freeing someone, you could talk to a Stormcloak soldier and have them thank you for saving their lives.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Yet another reason that skyrim is the best game ever created. Any other game he would have vannished into thin air a few steps down the road. It wouldnt suprise me if he was still in the keep, or just wandering around town, a year later(game time). There realy arnt any random people i have ever seen in skyrim. They are alive and stay. When they die, they r gone forever. It just realy sucks when u r in say windhelm and a dragon attacks. b4 u can kill it, it kills not just the smithy, but the general goods store owner too. (if u didnt guess, this happened to me. Almost caused me to start a new game. Windhelm is my fav. town)
this is why i save early and often, if a dragon attacks and kills someone i need around still i just reload

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I should try that the next time I encounter a prisoner along the road in any of my Stormcloak-aligned games - drop whatever I'm doing and help him safely to Windhelm (provided I have a sufficiently large stock of stamina potions). Also, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure a prisoner witnessing you murder the guards doesn't count towards bounty (unless you attack the prisoner himself). But it's possible a guard or a horse might flee with a sliver of health, and horses do seem to count as witnesses.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
This will never happen in my game, seeing as how I always kill the prisoner along with the Thalmor lol.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Great way to introduce yourself ;)

Adam Warlock

Once I eliminated a Justiciar patrol and got a heavy bounty for it ! The only living witnesses were my follower Illia and the rescued prisoner(no horses in sight). Is she really such a goody-goody that she`d turn me in when she killed one of the Thalmor herself ?

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I kill the Imperial/Thamlor guards first. Then as I go to cut the prisoners bindings I smash my hammer into his face. Imperial, Thamlor or Stormcloak. You are all non-Orc filth to Ghazghkull and must be smashed with my Warhammer until you are the consistency of a fine paste.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts