• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    fixed it for you, blue

Name: Ciaus Valius

Race: Imperial

Sex: Male

Home Planet: Nirn

Class: Mercenary

Weapons: A double bladed spear like weapon that shrinks down into a small tube made from a special alloy that makes it virtualy unbreakable also surronded by a green energy field(picture when i can get to my laptop), carries a blaster pistol as back up(looks like Han Solo's)

Armor: Pretty much a heavy black trench coat that covers a jangofett type armor that is all grey and black, a respirator on his chest that allows him to breath in space. 5he respirator covers his moth and nose so all thats showing is his eyed and hair. Keeps his blaster and spear hidden under his coat, has a gauntlet in his left hand that has several functions from a flamethrowe to a grappling hook and is also able to summon a small force field(like alteration wards in game) but it only lasts a few minutes
    Personality: Quiet and a very hard man but it came from years of betrayal and having to fend for himself, also because of that he rarely trusts anyone but deep down he is a good guy and will do the right thing

Appearance: Mid height with tan skin and brow eyes, short black hair and a athletic build, nothing special just an ordinary Imperial but does have a large scar acroos the left side of his face that took his eye

Bio: Caius was born in the Imperial city to a well offf family, his father was a captain of a battle ship that was highly praised for its exploration. He was raised mostly by his mother but at the age of 15 his father left ona a routine trip to deliver supplies to the starflare staion but he never came back. Very quickly him and his mther were forced to leave because they no longer had enough money to stay in theImperial city. Aenar left his mom and joined the legion, he was trained and was part of a crew for 5 years. On one mission his crew were ordered to kill a tribe of locals in some planet and when he refused he was arrested and sent to Starflare staion to be executed but he managed to escape and made it back to Nirn. He tried to find his mother and when he found her she was already dying, he never forgave him self for leaving her and spent the rest of his time as a mercenary . He spent the next 5 years traveling from planet to planet never staying in one place for to long, untill getting a letter to go to the starglare station

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Ok, looks like we're good to go. I'll put up the thread people! SkyrimFreak, I like how you've placed yourself on the ship. Makes it easier for me. Everyone else, you're starting out on Starflare station, okay?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Name: Mr. Smiley ( Mikael Death-Stroke, of the Death-Stroke clan Nirn)​
    Gender/Sex: Male (it is Mister after all)​
    Home world: Eregin (Immigrant born)​
    Race: Nord​
    Class: Mercenary​
    Weapons: two smaller blasters, sword, a custom sniper rifle, Basically a walking armory​
    Armour: Dragonbone-like armor covered with pouches, his helmet tight fitting around the skull has a stylized wide grin on it. The eyes are black semi-circles.​
    Appearance: Tall and muscular so 6' 2” 250 pounds of muscle. Short buzzed black hair, because he rarely takes off his helmet. minor scars, his face paint reminiscent of his clans founder half of his face painted orange.​
    Personality: Consummate professional. speaks in monotone to unsettle foes and possible employers.​
    Likes/Dislikes: Likes money, dislikes the dominion, likes challenging work, dislikes speeding up the time table i.e. target calling for back up (he cant savor the battle)​
    Bio: Born on a planet consumed in Civil Wars, the man who became known as Mr. Smiley grew up in a war torn environment. His parents were killed when he was 5 in an attempt to scare the immigrants off by the Argonians. Needless to say this hardened the young Nord, named Mikael, growing up in a hostile place. As time went on he began getting close with the Argonain peoples main party, working as a soldier and assassin. Which was ironic because his parents were escaping from Nirn because they didn't want their son to become a killer like the rest of their clan, Clan Death-Stroke. As soon as he had enough money to get off Eregin, he extracted his revenge. Killing all of the high ranking Argonian's of the Histborn party he broke the back of the one party that was able to maintain power over the planet. He soon left the planet selling his services to the highest bidder. Hiding his identity after all he Histborn still have many resources.​

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    Hey so is this already closed? I've been in classes all day, but if there's still room would I have a chance at getting in if I got a Cc up in around an hour and a half?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Put a card up. If I like what I see, you're in. Sound good?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    If this is still open I'd love to join. This is an adaptation of another RP character of mine.

Name: Alain the Fire-Hearted
    Gender/Sex: Male
    Home world: Theren
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Thief/Ranger
    Religion: None in particular

Weapons: Mid-long range sniper rifle with three-round burst and single-shot settings and shortened and silenced muzzle, close-combat blaster which can fire single shots or can charge to fire stronger blasts, magicka-powered energy dagger which can be adjusted to do anything from cut titanium to stun anyone who touches the blade.

Commonly-used spells: Fast Healing, Become Ethereal, Stone-Bones (has Stoneflesh effect on bones, Alain uses it to protect against falls), Conjure Storage (magical "safe" which Alain uses to temporarily store loot in Nocturnal's realm)

Armour: Modern Thieves Guild armor, made of lightweight black kevlar mesh and black fluid metal, which covers the kevlar (looks like a Sigil Stone). This makes the armor very flexible while still offering protection, and the fluid metal can change its shape, moving to concentrate around the torso and legs while offering more freedom of motion, or covering the entire body up to the neck (he prefers to keep his arms bare and the metal on the rest of his body). The metal emits a cloaking field which allows the wearer to become virtually invisible, though the effectiveness depends on the wearer's speed of motion. The fluid metal is a good enough defense in its fluid state, but the wearer can at will solidify the metal into hard plating, which allows for less range of motion but allows the wearer to bear much heavier blows. He has a HUD visor with two separate eye visors; putting down both eye visors causes the metal in his armor to form up into a helmet in the shape of his head. Alain also wears electromagnet gauntlets and boots, which allow him to climb on metal surfaces easily. If the wearer so chooses, the fluid metal can retract into the central housing for the electronics in the armor (which is located near the back of the armor's neck area), leaving only a kevlar suit that covers the legs and torso. (If this is overpowered, please let me know.)

Appearance:
    -Eyes: Hazel
    -Hair: Reddish-brown cut medium-short
    -Scars: One running from his elbow to his hand on his left forearm
    -Height: 6'0"
    -Weight: 187
    -Skin: Barely tanned
    -Physique: Fairly muscular

Personality: Alain is a risk-taker who makes the highest rollers in illegal gambling dens look like children. He will try almost anything once, and if he likes it, many more times afterward, even if it proves dangerous or unhealthy. Especially if it is dangerous or unhealthy. He is an adrenaline junkie who just loves to have a good time. He is generally quite nice, but if provoked into a physical fight, the adrenaline-seeking trait takes over and he will go beyond what is necessary to win the fight. When it comes to women, he is usually very sweet and cheeky, but he will not pursue romance, due to hidden insecurity. He will help out a person in need just as soon as he'll rob a house.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes fine cuisine, base-jumping and daredevil hobbies, women who like base-jumping, money, a nice night on the town. Dislikes people who can't take a joke, people who read too much, staying still, people who try to restrict him (so Thalmor and Empire both to an extent).

Bio: Alain was born on Theren and was an orphan from an early age. He avoided the orphanages and managed to stay on the streets, taken in by the Thieves Guild and allowed to stay in the Guild's hideout; time spent with the guild members helped him to excel at marksmanship, sneaking and picking pockets. As he grew, Alain found that he greatly enjoyed the adrenaline rush of successfully picking a pocket, not to mention the rush of escaping the guards if things went awry. As he grew, he began to travel further and further from his home slum and seeking adventure, occasionally returning to take on a Guild job. Alain used the coin made from theft and raiding bandit dens to fund his adventures, be they causing trouble in the nicer areas of the planet, starting bar fights, or scaling massive skyscrapers.

Combat preferences: Alain uses his rifle for medium to long range targets, preferring his blaster pistol and energy blade for when things get up close and personal.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    An impressive card. Yes you're in. I think after Ponder gets his up, we'll close it. Unless I see more cards that really blow me away.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Thanks. For reference, where exactly are all the planets and Starflare Station in relation to one another?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Imperial planets are in the north, north west area of the system, Dominion planets in the south, south east area. Starfleet is near the middle, border area, patrolled by both imperial and dominion ships.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    I'm about to make my intro post. Just a few questions about Starflare Station: what exactly does it look like, what is it set up like (a small moon, a huge ship/station, etc). And where exactly will our characters meet for this mission?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    lol That is a good point mine is vague, but sounds like a mos Eisley like culture, but international space station like construct is what I imagined. So that is kinda what I based my limited description of it on.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    The station itself is shaped like a large diamond with long 'arms' as docks. The diamond is in a horizontal position, and yes, it has bars, stores, etc. Inside. We'll probably meet just outside the dock for the Talon. But that's a while off so for now you might as well have your characters meet up or just wander around the station for now.

blue 468

Edited my CC with spaces and pics:)

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Ok i'm going to post soon and get the mood set for Aden

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts