Alot of stuff to sell, where?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrCostari

I have a lot of stuff to sell, especially mage armour, jewelry, dragon bones, potions, a lot of misc stuff, but where can I sell them?
Nowhere in Whiterun, nowhere in Winterhold, but where can I?
I tried all the shops, but not even the blacksmith or alchemy shop can buy my stuff.
Please help me :)

You can sell Dragon's bones to Lucan at the Riverwood Trader, but he only has 750 gold, so if you have a lot of stuff then buy from him first if you need anything to top up his gold then sell. He accepts everything.

If you haven't visited that shop yet you need to retrieve a golden claw (which I later stole and sold back to him haha!) thing from a dungeon for him before he'll trade with you I think (I could be incorrect here and it may just be a price change that occurs when you get him the claw)

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Daniel is right - you want to look for a General Goods trader, who should be able to buy pretty much anything. In cities, look for the 'measuring scales' sign outside a vendor.

Specifically mage stuff (potions, robes, sometimes jewellery) can be sold to any of the magic vendors - eg the court wizard in Dragonsreach, or pretty much anyone important in the College of Winterhold.

Verac

Also a good way of making money is mining, it gives gems. and gems sell for ALOT at general good venders

MrCostari

Thanks guys!
Sold a lot now, but I still have things like axes, maces, swords (mostly superior), fine clothes, necklace, ring, draught potions, solution potions, resist potions.
Where can I sell those things?

EDIT:

Oh wait! It's all stolen stuff!! :sadface: What now??

Verac

Thanks guys!
Sold a lot now, but I still have things like axes, maces, swords (mostly superior), fine clothes, necklace, ring, draught potions, solution potions, resist potions.
Where can I sell those things?
Jewelery also sells way better than gems at general goods to, but pots can be sold at alchemist shops((ableit you wont get much for them)) also weapons can be sold at blacksmiths, again, you wont get much. but if u have like a 1k value staff itl self for close to that at an enchanter/robe dealer

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
http://skyrimforum.com/threads/general-goods-dealer.549/#post-7991

Other good spots would be in Riften. I recommend to you to up your speech skill three times to the left so that you can sell any item to any vendor. Blacksmiths are near the center of town except for the whiterun blacksmith. Don't forget either that the guy behind the companions Jorvaskar is a blacksmith and you can sell to the woman in front of whiterun but you can also sell to the man inside the store. Thats alot of gold right there.

Forumate

Windhelm is a good place to sell stuff. It has 2 stores next to the blacksmith and one on the other side of town.

Khazrihl

So I can sell stolen stuff? :D
Haven't looked much at the speech skill tree :p

Without the appropriate speech perk, you can't sell stolen goods unless you rank up in the thieves guild questline.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts