• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
yeah, I'm gonna be switching my armguards to sturdy variant

All variants :
cW6Vl52.png
[/spolier]

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
I do wish there 1911s and more actual weapons and not pipe weapons. I like the idea behind them and how much they are used but I wish there were more slicker looking weapons. As well as an actual lookong assault rifle vs the ugly model they have in game. I do like the combat rife though.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I think it happened to my main but i was too busy fighting raiders to pay attention.

When I find it I'll let you know where it is.

Harc

Big Hog
I g

I guess the real question is. Who do I have to kill to get them?
I'm wearing the BOS officer uniform with the Heavy Leather Armor

You find the Uniform off of Officer brandis (I think?)
The heavy leather is tricky because sometimes it doesn't show you if it's actually heavy leather in the name (just says "leather chestpiece") so you can counter this by looking at the defenses and heavy leather armor is like 20 ish defense. You can also buy it from Lucas the armor trader. It's a unique heavy leather armguard and a greave. It's called Mantis. Otherwise check your traders because they have a chance of having heavy leather in stock.
I wear a BoS heavy combat armor chest piece, with the rest of the pieces sturdy (looks better than the Heavy in my opinion) I also took the BoS Officer uniform, seeing as my character is a BoS Sentinel. I justified killing Brandis by assuming he was a deserter because he wouldn't join the brotherhood again.
standalone

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts