• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XbSuper

I'm having a problem with this quest. I'm at the part where I'm supposed to read the elder scroll, to go back in time. Trouble is, when I read the scroll, nothing happens. I've finished the dawnguard questline for the vampires. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact that I have 3 elder scrolls. If anyone has any info, or ideas for a fix it would be appreciated, also if you know which of the 3 I'm actually supposed to read (I've tried all 3). P.S. I play on Xbox so console commands aren't an option.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Are you reading it in the time wound at the Throat of the World?

XbSuper

Ya, I've finished this quest a few times with different chars, but this is the first time I've tried since installing dawnguard. Also the first quest breaking glitch I've ever encountered (and I've played every main quest to the end at some point or another).

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Yeah I had a similar experience to that, it turned out that after I loaded from an autosave that it fixed it

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
It was before I got to the mountain, like when I stopped in Whiterun to sell some things

XbSuper

Damn, I went off and did some other stuff since then, and don't have any saves left from before activating it. Oh well, MQ isn't that great anyway, I'll survive.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Yeah my last two PCs didn't want to do the MQ. The only reason I would do it now would be so I could get the Dragonrend

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts