Private Airship Circus Character Cards (Sure hope I'm putting this in the right place)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AirshipCircus

The Duct-Taped Jack of Hearts
    My goal with this thread is to post the character cards I've made for one reason or another (if that's not obvious by the title). I hope people who are interested find something they enjoy.

Please don't post your characters here, because it took me enough time to actually figure out how to make a thread on this site. That was an annoying seek and find, let me tell you. Like trying to find a lemur in a barrel full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

Anyhoo, onward!

AirshipCircus

Name- Ma'Nchitar the Black
    Nickname- The Bear-Cat.
    Age- 36
    Race- Khajiit/ Cathay-Raht Khajiit is the best Khajiit. Because size matters, yes?
    Gender- Khajiit is very male. Male as they get. Let's take a look. You can't resist.
    Alignment- Chaotic Neutral. This one thinks all people are beautiful, unless you piss him off.
    Laterality- Ambidextrous. This one thinks all his hands are beautiful.
    Class- Pirate, Bard
    Sexuality- Heterosexual
    Relationship(s)- Do tavern wenches count? No? Okay.
    Afflictions/Diseases- A deep wound in his side, sustained during his capture that severely hinders his previously superior physical prowess/ A minor gimp in the right leg, likely to only get worse with the coming ages/Alcoholism/Recovering Moon Sugar addict
    Positive Affiliations- Hunters of Hircine, Pirates from Western Hammerfell to Eastern Skyrim/Cyrodil, Underworld contacts in Elsweyr.
    Negative Affiliations- The East Empire Trading Company, The Dark Brotherhood, Imperials, Stormcloaks
    Property- None
    Religion- There are no Divines. This one believes that the Aedra and the Daedra are equal halves of every man and should be treated thus. All gods are beautiful. Except Hermaeus Mora, very ugly. However, Dibella is the best. Hands down. Yes?

VISUAL -http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/087/4/9/49e58f79997864df8448ae2dfc11f9f3-d5yxzr6.jpg <---Just with black fur, no eyepatch, and without all the weird, spiky armor and roman stuff. His clothing description is below in the visual section.

I suppose this is more of a "Skyrimized" version in terms of graphics, still just with black fur and no Ancient Nord stuff..
    5267590-1360039137.jpg

Khajiit wears red and yellow striped pants. Very important.

Height- 7'4"
    Weight- 298 lbs
    Eye Color- Yellow
    Hair Color- Purple-black
    Clothes- Sack cloth shirt, dirty yellow and red striped pants in need of repair, dirty footwraps
    Weaponry- Claws, teeth, anything this one can get his hands on. They say Khajiit once beat a man to death with his own wife. Ma'Nchitar neither confirms nor denies this.
    Misc- Khajiit has tattoos on the molars of his jaw, but not his front. Those are his money-teeth. They can been seen when he flashes a toothy smile/ Assorted scars (mostly hidden by fur).

ATTRIBUTES

Primary-
    Hand-to-Hand, Sneak, Block
    Secondary-
    Pickpocket, Smithing, Marksmanship, One-Handed

PERSONALITY

Positive- Clever, Witty, Unyielding in a promise, among other things...
    Negative- Merciless, Cold to those he does not trust, and perhaps a tad batpl*** crazy.
    Likes- Hunting, Drinking, Women, Khajiit also enjoys the Swashbuckling
    Dislikes- This one dislikes the stuck-up Imperials and their stuck up Empire Trading Company. The damn Nords are no better with their docking prices and bad eye for prices.
    Goal(s)- This one has one simple wish. The humiliation and eventual murder of the people who put Khajiit here. Ma'Nchitar also wants his freedom on open coasts again. Two, then. Two wishes.

BIOGRAPHY

Ma'Nchitar is one of a set of triplets. There was Ma'Nchitar of course, then Dar'Khir, and Ki'haja. Left in an oasis by parents who did not want them, they grew together in the markets of Elsweyr working as thieves and beggars, living as the greatest of friends. All good things must come to and end though, and his brother Dar'Khir received the opportunity to become a monk in the service of the mane at the age of eleven. His loss was met with great sadness even though they knew Dar'Khir was now living a better life, and Ma'Nchitar and his sister Ki'haja were forced to survive without him.
    The older Ma'Nchitar and Ki'Haja grew, the more and more they came to rely on the other to watch the their back. By the age of 17 they were fighting together in the Death Pits of Western Elsweyr for the enjoyment of Imperial merchants and the Khajiit aristocracy. However as stated before, everything good will end eventually. Ma'Nchitar's growing taste for Moon Sugar was quickly putting them in debt and they were forced to flee to Senchal in the south and join a crew of pirates sailing around the Cyrodil and Hammerfell Coast where they spent their time growing in reputation, known as "The Jaquar" (Ki'Haja) and "The Bear-Cat" (Ma'Nchitar).
    After years of plundering on their ship "The Burned Hand", 2 missed attempts at assassination by the Dark Brotherhood, and 6 consecutive jail-breaks in Hammerfell, the Crowns sought aid from the Imperial Occupation of Skyrim in dealing with Ki'Haja the Jaguar and Ma'Nchitar the Black. Three warships were sent to take them down: The Pride of Akatosh, Stendarrs Mercy, and the Septim Interceptor. Finally, after a chase that lasted three weeks and a day, the Septim Interceptor was the last one left standing. This included "The Burned Hand". Shipwrecked and soon to be surrounded, Ma'Nchitar, seeing no other options, unexpectedly forced his sister to run to the last rowboat before she was taken. Separating in that moment was the most difficult thing either of them had ever done. Without Ki'Haja by his side, cornered like an animal, Ma'Nchitar the Black flew into a violent rage of temporary insanity which he can't fully remember himself.
    The Imperial Report is as follows:
    30th of Frostfall, 4th Era, 199, Evening
    The wreck of the Burned Hand yielded the bodies of the entire crew (with the exception of the targets). Believing them to have run into the jungle on the island, I sent 5 of the 37 remaining crewmen inside to scout ahead. That night while gathered in the camp, we heard the screams. At least we know they're here.

31st of Frostfall, 4th Era, 199
    I took the entire garrison and searched the jungle outskirts this morning to no avail. On our return we discovered two bodies on a pyre near the outskirts of the camp. They were burned beyond recognition. Only when we discovered one was wearing an engraved wedding band could we confirm that these were two of the five sent in the night before. The men slept close to the middle of the camp that night. Legate Allectius swore he saw two dim yellow lights coming from the trees but I told him to keep quiet about it. I'll not have my men losing morale on this mission.
    32 men left.

1st of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199
    I had fifteen of my best men stay in the camp today. If those cats tried to get in, they'd be dead before they could show a fang. We searched further into the jungle but we suspect there's still a mile of uncharted land. The boys have already started calling it the "Deep Jungle". Legate Allectius discovered a body near the edge of this "Deep Jungle" hanging from a tree by the neck. Well, when I say discovered I mean it fell on him. The body was quickly identified as Officer Gorn Wide-Arm, one of the few Nords in my garrison. I had difficulty believing that someone had actually managed to branch strong enough to string up Gorn until I saw the body, or lack thereof. He had been mutilated, and was missing his right leg and arm. We burned his body before the rest of the men could see. I would have given him a more fitting funeral if not for his state at the time. It didn't take much investigation to realize that it was no sword that cut him up, but teeth. I don't know what exactly is going on here, but I'm running out of ideas. We were supposed to be back in Solitude by now with that cat in chains. On return to the camp we took a count and realized that three of the seventeen men I took with me that day had disappeared. We held a memorial service that night and I doubled the guard. I'm taking my best men and entering the uncharted area tomorrow.
    29 men left.

2nd of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Morning
    After a brief meeting with the men, I gathered the ten I trusted most and left the Legate with the other 17. We're going to take the trees apart branch by branch if we have to. I'll not be made a fool of. These cats are going to the block if I have any say in it, then i'm resigning from service.

5th of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Evening
    This is Legate Allectius, now acting Commander. After two days of absence, the Commander's body washed up on the shore this afternoon and was discovered by five of the men who had gone in a group to relieve themselves. They found his journal in a water-soaked pack ten feet up the shoreline. Commander Ignacious' neck had been broken and his face was frozen in a scream. I don't know what he had witnessed to make him look like this but it seems like it's my responsibility now as all the men are looking to me. I can't sail back to Solitude in disgrace. The Commander's body was placed on the ship in a flag until such time that we can do a proper service on the ocean.
    As it stands, we have 17 men left including myself.

6th of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Morning
    One of the men from the original party of five came running into the camp at 2 a.m. this morning. He was covered in blood, uniform in tatters and screaming something about "Yellow lights in the darkness" and "Swallowing them whole". We tried to make sense of his words but he died before we were able to get him to the healer. However after clearing him off, we discovered that beyond a few cuts and scratches he was unharmed. The healer could find no poison in the blood so of course the fools here claim that he died of fear. I can't let this continue, therefore I'll have to take my remaining forces into the Deep Jungle and flush these criminals out before a mutiny occurs. If need be, I'll burn this jungle to the ground.
    17 men left.

7th of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Evening
    In all my years of fighting with the Legion, I'd never seen nor expected to see anything like that cat. A half hour after entering the deep jungle on the 6th, we discovered the last two missing men from the first party sent when we landed. They were hanging from their necks like Gorn had been. They were also missing limbs like Gorn. We pushed on, and I had to constantly put out of my mind the feeling of being watched. The sun was beginning to set when we finally entered into a clearing and discovered a crackling fire on which was roasting an unidentifiable piece of meat. Before we could take four steps, the beast let out a roar that chilled me to the core, sprung from the shadows, and tore out the throat of the man next to me. After cracking the skulls of two of my men together, breaking my arm, and throwing several of us the over into the treeline, one of us managed to get a blade into his side. The resounding howl noticeably curdled the blood of every man around me, and even with a legionares blade still in it's side it took ten of us to bring it down. I lost five good men to that monster, but he's in Imperial Custody, covered in chains, and under 24 hour guard. We were unable to treat the wound for several hours after securing the beast due to his being agitated when any of us got close. He eventually collapsed from blood loss and we did what we could. However, it seems the wound will likely never fully heal and the healer isn't willing to study him when he's awake.
    This all being said, we have yet to find his sister and have concluded that she is not on the island. This would mean that he could have caused the devastation to my crew single-handedly, and i'll see him carted off to Drahonnal if I have to send the orders and drive the carriage myself. He can rot in the ebony mines with that wound and the rest of the filth no one wants to think about.
    17 men alive. 9 bodies unaccounted for. Time to sail home.

AirshipCircus

Name: Dar'Jhirr
    Race: Khajiit is Khajiit, no? Perhaps you did not see the ears. Suthay-raht, most common of Skyrim.
    Sex: Male
    Sexuality: Khajiit sees only the females, yes.
    Class: Ranger/Bard
    Positive(ish) Affiliations: The Black-Briars/Thieves Guild/The Hunters of Hircine
    Negative Affiliations: The Vigilants of Stendarr/Most City Guardsmen of Nordic Race
    Religion: Azura is the Khajiit Patron Goddess. She is the divine-matron and intentionally created Khajiiti to be the most pretty people. On the other hand, Hircine holds claim over this ones soul so... I suppose they will have to fight over it when this one passes. In the meantime, Dar'Jhirr loves them equally.
    Alignment: Chaotic "Good"? Dar'Jhirr is known to have conversations with himself, believing that the clever bandit god Baan Dar and the Mother-Cat Lady Mara manifest themselves in his head to argue over his conscience. Baan Dar is generally harmless, however.
    Afflictions: Beyond the possible voices in his head? Dar'Jhirr suffers from the "moderate" kleptomaniacal urge to pocket small shiny things if he thinks no one will notice. Maybe that's just a quirk. This one blames breeding. Also, possibly ADHD and a bit clumsy at the worst of times. Maybe a bit too friendly with mead.
    Relationship Status: Single. Dar'Jhirr, however, thinks he is rather dashing.
    Property: A small room he frequents at the Bee and Barb, when he can afford it.
    Appearance: Picture for reference. His body is littered with the occasional scar (each with a story), but the most interesting is the one under his right eye in the vague shape of a cup much like the one in this stained glass window:
    Stendarr_sign.jpg

navka_khajiit-dovahkiin.jpg
    TESV_Cicero_Boots.png

Clothing/Armor/Misc: Leather Ringmail Breastplate and pants/ A leather bag for poisons, general survival items, and objects he may have "acquired" over the past day/ A heavy leather traveling cloak with studded shoulders/ A pair of beautiful but ruddy mysterious gold-trimmed boots which he absolutely fawns over/ A silver locket which never leaves his neck/ A pair of fingerless, studded leather gauntlets (sewn onto the left is a brace of 7 lockpicks)/ An ornately crafted shield he picked up off the body of a dead member of The Companions while traveling from Windhelm to Riften. It saved his life from a werewolf attack on the caravan. It's generally strapped on his back./ A simple bards flute/ A wooden pipe.
    elder_rim_shield_by_9thknight-d3gtihu.jpg

Skills (Mastered):
    Archery/Marksmanship- Dar'Jhirr once nailed a skeever between the eyes from a mile away. Whether or not he was aiming for the deer next to the skeever was never brought up when he told the story. All kidding aside however, Dar'Jhirr is a substantially honed, natural marksman.
    Hand to hand/Pickpocketing- A Khajiit who has spent his life from birth to 7 in a courtesan house and 7 to 19 pit-fighting from the Imperial City to Stros M'Kai to Windhelm and Riften learns many things. He's been beaten senseless more times than he can remember, but he's won far more than he's lost and always gave more than he got in the rings of the pits. He's remained undefeated for several years now in the safety of the pits where he can't run his furry butt off in the opposite direction, shaking his fist at the enemy.
    Skills (Expert):
    Acrobatics/Sneak- As a bit of a squishy ranger who actually values his life in the harsh land of skyrim, it is essential that one utilizes the clever ability known as staying out of the gods-damned way of the pointy end of a weapon by all means possible. As one should know, Khajiits are natural jumpers and climbers. And runners (very important, running). This makes it easier for him to leave combat, jump off a cliff, get up and brush himself off, an proceed to run his furry butt off in the opposite direction, shaking his fist at the enemy.
    Alchemy- Dar'Jhirr loves to sniff and pick pretty flowers which he will later use in a deadly poison.
    Skills (Adept):
    One-Handed- He has the skill to use a rangers sabre that's gotten him out of a scrape or two when he needed to keep his distance from the enemy.
    Block- If there's nothing to climb, no high ground, Dar'Jhirr refuses to be without a way to defend himself while he's running his furry butt off in the opposite direction, shaking his fist at the enemy.
    Weapons: A malachite dagger (shown in character picture), a hunter's blade, and a surprisingly supple and effective hunting bow gilded with mammoth ivory.
    1002-3-1325445353.jpg

Magical Abilities: Magic!? Gah! Where!?
    Personality:
    Drunk- Forward, charming in an eccentric, roguish (perhaps a bit too roguish) sort of way, laid back and confident. Dar'Jhirr often challenges people to contests of skill or strength when inebriated likely due to an increased drive to impress women or something.
    Sober- Still charming and forward, just a little more jumpy or paranoid in the presence of suspicious activity.
    General- Usually willing to aid a fellow Khajiit or Argonian worker, certain elves; random flashes of intuition; thinking out loud; boyish curiosity.
    Likes: Apples, Mead, Pit-Fighting, Exploring, The Fairer-Sex, Playing his Flute, Smoking "Elves Ear" and "Moon Sugar" in his pipe.
    Dislikes: Werewolves, Nord Warriors, Magic, Missing a shot, Occasionally The Fairer Sex, Losing a bet or contest, the color "Mauve".
    Bio:
    Dar'Jhirr was born a single cub to a single mother working as a courtesan in the Imperial City. Unable to afford a real home, and his mother Ji'Rasha unwilling to send him off to a relative, he resided in the courtesan house (a situation which he complained about very little). Suffice it to say his childhood was not..."average". Dar'Jhirr's mother always told him to work hard and become a "Big, strong cat" so he could "Jump out of this bad life". She didn't want him to end up as a criminal and the influence of the other courtesans while kind and with the best of intentions didn't do much to help. It's difficult to become an upstanding member of society when most of your motherly influences are prostitutes that teach you pickpocketing skills and the quickest way to knock a man out.
    Sometimes when his mother would leave, little Dar'Jhirr would become nervous to the point of near panic attack. She took him aside one night and told him that when he worried about her, he should sleep under the statue of Talos in the Market District. She told him Talos was great Nordic leader that protected the empire, and that if he could protect all Tamriel then he could protect them from harm.
    As Dar'Jhirr grew older, the winds of destiny began to shift. His mother was unable to continue paying for him on a courtesans salary and his penchant for getting into trouble was becoming too much to handle. After nearly getting his hand cut off by an overzealous Imperial Watchman who had stalked him for a day simply for snagging an apple, Ji'Rasha finally sent conceded and sent him to her brother Ro'Kharj in the Arena at 7 years of age. Unable to return and visit the courtesan house, Dar'Jhirr exchanged letters with his mother. After six months the letters stopped coming. Confused and alone, Dar'Jhirr spent the next 10 years growing into a mantraveling around Tamriel and fighting in the pits before he left to seek his fortune. It's during this time that he began hearing the voices of what he thinks are Mara and Baan Dar his head. It is also during this time that he renounced any belief he had in Talos for his uncle's deities Azura and Hircine. This led to a minor disagreement with the Vigilants and lead to Dar'Jhirrs feelings of distaste for those counted amongst their ranks
    He ended up in Riften, started working for the Black-Briars and the Thieves. He still works to find his mother and seek his fortune, but his contacts in the Guild are quickly being exhausted.
    Goal/Aspirations: To become a "Big, strong cat" and "Jump out of this bad life." like his mother wanted, and then to find (or find out what happened to) her.

AirshipCircus

Name: Erasmus Simcelier Fronstein III
    Age: Bloody nards if I know. Me hair's white-AINT THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?
    General Characteristics
    Name: Erasmus Simcelier Fronstein III
    Appearance: Short, even for a Breton. ESF III's face is remniscient of royal features marred by time and heavy laugh lines. His body is surprisingly agile.
    Other Names: The Coin Tossing Poison Poncer; You n'wah!; Get your hands out of my pockets
    Titles: Sir, Lord, the Third
    Theme Song: Ain't no rest for the wicked; Bohemian Rhapsody; Let's All Get Demented
    Personal Characteristics
    Birth Date: Psh. White hair.
    Birth Place: Northpoint, High Rock
    Hometown: Northpoint, High Rock? Does a hometown throw rock at you when you pop in for visit? No? I'll just say "In Progress", then.
    Death Date:
    Age at Death:
    Death Place:
    Resting Place:
    Manner of Death:
    Last Words:
    Primary Objective: The honorable and venerable study of Alchemy, and the pursuit of knowledge that lies therein
    Secondary Objectives: Killing the Forsworn until they're dead. Dead dead dead. It was cute at first but now that foolish regression back to the old way has become preachy and tiresome. Time to show the feathery fools the fun of science! Science through murder.
    Desires: Knowledge, shiny things, rare alchemical ingredients, dead forsworn, fine dining
    Secrets: "Hello, my name is Erasmus Simcelier Fronstein III. I kill people because it's funny to watch the funny positions they fall into."
    Quirks: Dunno. A Breton wandering Skyrim, killing people with crazy magic stuff. Just like everybody else.
    Mental Characteristics
    Known Languages: Uh...Science.
    Lures: Alchemy, the prospect of killing a forsworn, or many forsworn
    Savvies: Creating potions, explosives, murdering, shooting (a crossbow is just a syringe with a bit of range to it)
    Ineptities: Dont...take your stuff, murder your family and pose them in funny positions? I don't follow.
    Temperament: Choleric/Sanguine depending on how the coin falls.
    Hobbies: Alchemy? That's just a hobby, old bean. Fine cuisine and dining are my specialty!-Wait. Vice versa.
    Intellectual Characteristics
    Logical-Mathematical: Yes, pointy end of the projectile goes into man. Good.
    Spatial: (How well can your character create an image in their mind?)
    Linguistic: (How good is your character with words, written and spoken?
    Bodily-Kinesthetic: (How well does your character control their body motions, how well do they handle objects? How clear is their sense of goal of physical action?)
    Musical: (How clear is your character's perception to sounds, music, tones, and rhythms?)
    Interpersonal: (How well does your character interact with and understand others?)
    Intrapersonal: (How well does your character understand their self?)
    Naturalistic: (How well does your character understand their natural surroundings?)
    Existential: (How well can your character understand phenomena or questions beyond sensory data?)
    Philosophical Characteristics
    Morality: There's that old coin flip again. Honestly in the name of science, what is right or wrong, really?
    Perception: Optimism is key to the intrepid scientist. Don't be disheartened when a patient dies. Next time make sure they die slower.
    Spiritual Characteristics
    Religion: The divines are a luxury that this one does not have time for. That was my Khajiit impression. Like it?
    Superstitions: You can't poison the dead. Makes for a difficult time without explosives.
    Virtues: Heh. Heh heh.
    Vices: Does your character exhibit Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Wrath, or Despair? All of the above, but they can all be solved thru simple alchemy!
    Likes and Dislikes
    Likes: Altmer. I like to yell "timber!" when I paralyze them. Fine dining and cuisine are a beautiful thing, and a luxury every man should be able to afford when he isnt working. Children. Children are our future, you know. I've always wanted a kid. Someone to teach my craft to.
    Dislikes: Forsworn, Undead, Spiders (stuck up just because they naturally produce poison *sigh*), Skeevers (gotta knife the little bastards because they always come back. Then burn em if you can)
    Apparel
    Equipment: Drugs, potions, his alchemical equipment, a knife, also a crossbow
    Wardrobe: My science goggles! an whatever else I find that fits.
    Social Characteristics
    Emotional Stability: Nonexistant
    Humor: depends on what's funny. Altmers falling from paralyzation? that's funny. Same with orcs cuz they're almost as tall.
    Reputation: More fear than reputation, really. None in Skyrim though, which is a plus.
    Status: Boisterous and jovial or shadowy and secretiv depending on what he's after.
    School and Work
    Education: Studying at the knees of his tutors in High Rock, plus a lot of unorthodox field work.
    Learning Type: Experimental
    Boss: Self employed.
    Work Schedule: Very busy. Almost always on the clock.
    Income: Depends on how much i loot off the bodies and get from the potions I sell.
    Interpersonal Connections
    Immediate Family: None. Dead.
    Close Relatives: None. Dead.
    Distant Relatives: A maid from High Rock. No idea where she is.
    Ancestors: My Grandfather Tiber Septim. One of the greatest- I'm kidding, gramps was a madman. It was my uncle who influenced me most. Taught me most of my Alchemy skills as my tutor in childhood. He's off trying to find the key to eternal life if the bastard is still alive.
    Allies: Whoever is crazy enough to let me pay them to help me.
    Enemies: Forsworn. Witch Hunters, yadda.
    Followers: Nobody.
    Friends: Books, my alembic. Maybe a son, someday.
    Heroes: My uncle. Pelagius the Mad
    Physical Characteristics
    Height: in ( cm)
    Weight: lbs ( kg)
    Nationality/Species:
    Skin/Fur Color:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Length:
    Eye Color:
    Tail Length:
    Tail Color:
    Scars:
    Tattoos and Piercings:
    Locomotion: (Plantigrade, digitigrade, or unguligrade)
    Health and Fitness
    Addictions:
    Handicaps:
    Sexual Characteristics
    Significant Other:
    Story Information
    Archetypes:
    Tropes and Clichés:
    Role:
    Significance:
    Personality
    Anima: (How does your character act when they are really being their self?)
    Persona: (How does your character act to hide their real self?)
    Development
    Personal:
    Social:
    Physical:
    Spiritual:
    Biography
    Infancy: (What was you character's life like from age 0 to age 3?)
    Childhood: (What was your character's life like from age 4 to age 12?)
    Adolescence: (What was your character's life like from age 13 to age 19?)
    Adulthood: (What was your character's life like from age 20 to age 54?)
    Seniority: (What was your character's life like from age 55 until death?)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts