• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Daryl, this argument could have ended long, long ago. You put up an elf idea, doom said he didn't like it, I said I didn't like it, you said you didn't care what we thought and that should have been that. Instead here we are, having morphed the argument from 'should you or shouldn't you have elves' to 'why is everyone bullying Daryl and why are more than half the people in the RP all forcing stuff onto Daryl' it's a pathetic argument, and in honesty it's total bs. No one is attacking you or forcing anything on you, once again, NO ONE TOLD YOU YOU COULDNT ADD fluffING ELVES WE JUST TOLD YOU WHAT WE THOUGHT

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    You just disproved your own point blitzz. Quoting "it is up to the rest to decide" and with most saying no. Therefore they've decided and I can't.

But tell yourself whatever you have to, if it helps you sleep. Drop it. You won.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Every time I added a race, I asked the rest of you if you were okay with it. If one of you would have said "I don't like the giants they seem stupid", I would just erase them. We all agreed to the current races, we all liked them, that much is true. If we don't agree with your one race you don't have to be an ass about it

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    The point is there Daryl that no one has fluffing said no! Everyone has given suggestions and every single time you take them as orders. Everyone is telling you you can do your own thing they're jut givin you fluffing ideas.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Blitzz and Black seem to ignore their contradictions. You're telling me different things entirely, but whatever, you both get your way. So leave it.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    So for me to drop the argument and to conform further angers you. I can't win. I can't even side with you. What do you want from me?

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    So for me to drop the argument and to conform further angers you. I can't win. I can't even side with you. What do you want from me?

Okay here's what I want. Make a KC, and a new race that will replace the elves. Can you do that?

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Okay, so here's where I stand. At the beginning I was pretty impartial. I thought the elves didn't fit that well, but I really didn't have an issue with it. My issue is that Daryl, completely ignored the constructive criticism (which is what it seemed like to me) and even went so far to say you didn't care what we thought and you were gonna put it in anyway.

Now, that may just mess with me a bit because I have always tried to be as friendly as possible during an RP. Personally, I respect people much more if they are kind and willing to due whatever to help the RP and become a better writer. I spend (on average) around five hours or more on a CC, but if people have a problem with it, I will happily fix it, or make a completely new one. That's because I want everyone in the RP to have a good of time as possible.

My issue got amplified as I continued reading and saw how you thought that we were being oppressive and bossing you around. I can see how you might feel that way, you had an idea, and we didn't like it. However, it's not like we said "No, no new races. Anything new you want to add is bad and we don't want it in the RP." We simply said that we felt the elves didn't fit in the RP, and we RECOMMENDED that you think of a more original race. Once again, recommend, constructive criticism. You seemed to act like we were controlling everything you did in your Kingdom (which I agree with Black in that you should be posting a KC, just as common courtesy.)

Now onto what seems to be the issue at hand. You're confused as to why blitzz is still discussing this. You say, you've given in and that we "win" but my issue is that there wasn't anything to win in the first place, and if there was, it most certainly wasn't you not having elves. To answer your question of why we continue this discussion, well (at least for me) I want you to understand why we had our opinions. You're saying we were doing it to spite you, which makes me wonder if you know what that means. I was in no way voting against elves because I didn't like you, so no, it wasn't to spite you. I hope this cleared a bit up, and keep in mind none of what I said was written in a harsh tone with evil music in the background.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Okay here's what I want. Make a KC, and a new race that will replace the elves. Can you do that?

Don't mean to sound rude but I didn't ask you. I at least still have respect for the other members, they at least pretend to have an ounce left for me. I'm assuming KC is Kingdom Card though, this I don't want to say when will be done because I honestly don't know. I'll know sometime after my first post and before my second.

As for a new race, I don't know. Honestly, no idea. Because when I created the characters I based their personalities and appearances as such because of their race. Particularly Violetta Mercer. No, this doesn't mean I made her to be uptight, love fairies and play in the forest.

I'll try to think of another race but I don't know if I can do it, not one that can replace the elven blood in Violetta. I'll try though.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    It's not a vote of if I'm allowed to have elves or not, its a vote on whether or not you consider yourselves above me regarding the RP. So far above that you control what I do and don't have in my own lands.

I've changed it so it doesn't affect you, you'll take away something that only affects me.

How the fluff is this bad manners Sky? Of everything I said you give this bad manners -.-

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I was talking about originality in general, and I referred to the pictures. You don't like it when people get nitpicky with you? I like your races, but I was giving examples on how you people are being hypocritical. So what if they're elves? Elves are in other fantasy yes, but not like this. But whatever, once the final vote is in I'll change it.

Its extra trouble I have to go through with a decision that shouldn't fluffing matter. So much effort for an RP that will likely wither away and die by this time next year. Maybe half that time. "Oh you took too long to give us the idea." Whatever.

I hope you're proud of yourselves.

For fluffs sake Sky. Especially this. This is me saying after the vote I will change it (Something you ignored in your last post, Valin). I was also saying I like the races others have made but I was trying to show you how you're being hypocritical/ so you could see it my way a little.

Seriously. Now I'm just pissed off again.

Even when Blackdoom went full asshole at me I didn't give negative ratings because I'm sure that wont make anything better, and he probably felt justified -.- And he actually said some pretty plopsty things. So opinionated, seriously. No matter what I say you find a way to make it negative. I can't even say my side of this without getting bad manners ratings.

Seriously, if its that hard to accept I wanted an idea you didn't approve of just kick me out. I gave in and everything but it just doesn't seem to satisfy all of you.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I consider it bad manners to say the rp you're participating in is going to "wither away and die" I just don't agree we the forums bad rating system except extreme cases.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I add some stuff in my edit, so you probably missed it. And I don't think it is, its my opinion since the very RP that created this one had the fate I described along with many other RP's. I have a right to think that way, it isn't bad manners, its a thought.

Skyrimosity

Perhaps, Daryl, it was for "I've changed it so it doesn't affect you, you'll take away something that only affects me." AKA basically calling everyone oppressive and bullies

"Its extra trouble I have to go through with a decision that shouldn't fluffing matter. So much effort for an RP that will likely wither away and die by this time next year. Maybe half that time."

And for that, and for overall handling the entire situation without even the slightest ounce of any sort of calm, patience, or maturity.

Perhaps that was why, Daryl.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    A thought can quite easily be bad manners though the words used to describe it. "This RP will probably come to an end within a half year, or year." is perfectly acceptable to me. "Wither away and die" isn't.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    If you feel like I've called you bullies when saying exactly what you've done then that's you problem mate, not mine. We're taking away the freedom of speech too? What a joke. Just have a look at the top half of your message, the bottom half I can understand. But it really still was unneeded, its not mature to feel the need to slap some bad ratings on someone just because you don't like what they're saying.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts