After a five-year break, I'm back.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Would you follow along with a modded Skyrim PS4 playthrough?

• Yes, mic or not

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes, but only with a mic

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, it's been done too much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AS88

Staff member
Hi SkyrimForums, it's been a while.

For a long time I thought I'd never be back on this website, times had changed, I was busy and Skyrim had seemed to fade from everyone's mind. Recent circumstances, however, led to me buying a console again and downloading Skyrim on PS4.

I originally had Skyrim on PS3, from release. I played thousands of hours, to my shame (kinda), and got involved in the community here. I really enjoyed the written role-playing area of the site, and eventually became the RP Moderator. Interestingly I still have the credentials half a decade later :Dragonborn: It's good to see people still using the forums, including some familiar names.

So, looking online for Skyrim content, I was disappointed at how little is going on with the game, these days. This got me thinking...

Would anyone be interested in following along with a streamed PS4 modded playthrough? I'm talking balance and immersion mods, the type that the game should have had in the beginning. If so, I'm tempted to grab a mic and start something of a Skyrim rebirth.

AS88

Staff member
Hey, thanks Daelon! I remember seeing your name too, back in the days of roleplaying, I think!

Glad to see you'd be interested in some more Skyrim content.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts