• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wildroses

Well, that really puts the time I had to follow the travelling advisor and Jarl Laila into Jarl Laila's bedroom because there were too many people in the hall for me to pickpocket the letter unobserved.

No, Jarl Laila did not like me standing in her bedroom in the middle of the night trying to show her the letter. "Can't a woman have a moment's privacy? Get out!"

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Well, that really puts the time I had to follow the travelling advisor and Jarl Laila into Jarl Laila's bedroom because there were too many people in the hall for me to pickpocket the letter unobserved.

No, Jarl Laila did not like me standing in her bedroom in the middle of the night trying to show her the letter. "Can't a woman have a moment's privacy? Get out!"

They really aren't the easiest of missions hey! They seem simple enough but it really takes some planning. there has got to be a secret that we don't know about!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
After asking several times if she was sure she didn't have what he was after (ask. no? stab! reload), Benjii left the alchemist slightly disappointed but not deterred.

Before going to sleep for the next however-many-days the Orc noticed he was hungry. It was a strange hunger though... oh well. Sleep time!

Exactly four days later Benjii emerged. It was just past sunset and the night looked fantastic. He could see every detail, smell every flower and hear everyone's heartbeats... uh oh.

(4random vampire attacks from Dawnstar to Riften, 3 vampires each attack. He killed 12 vampires that night in a panicked rage)

Laughed so hard at these parts. The whole adventure was awesome to read! Also, props for being so invested in keeping your character on the moral high ground. Roleplaying is so much fun!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
"Just kill the monster and serve your time in jail." They said.

:rolleyes: :confused: :mad:

No, I will NOT cut a long story short. You shall listen to my story and Talos dammit, you will be remorseful and feel sympathy for GroBenjii!

What an adventure! Such a simple quest really turned into an epic struggle over ones humanity. I am never doing that mission again! haha

By the way, I didn't mean for it to be that long :oops: got a bit carried away...

Ps. Benjii hardly ever travels at night so I think that's why I got so many random vampire attacks in 1 night. I'm yet to have vampire kill my npc's in the city because Benjii is always at the pub by sunset :D

There now, that wasn't so bad, was it....?

heh.:p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Laughed so hard at these parts. The whole adventure was awesome to read! Also, props for being so invested in keeping your character on the moral high ground. Roleplaying is so much fun!

Thankyou! It was a really interesting hour or so of gameplay and I have been tinkering with the idea of writing a dairy for Benjii. This was just another day in the life I guess!

Roleplaying really is what keeps this game so interesting for me! This game really wasn't meant for a character with a good set of morals so that is the challenge I set for myself the most these days. Don't get me wrong, I love being evil and all powerful, but these (somewhat) law abiding, good citizens have been really difficult and fun :D

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Roleplaying really is what keeps this game so interesting for me! This game really wasn't meant for a character with a good set of morals so that is the challenge I set for myself the most these days. Don't get me wrong, I love being evil and all powerful, but these (somewhat) law abiding, good citizens have been really difficult and fun :D

Totally agree. My pacifist was one of the most fun characters I've ever played in the game.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Thankyou! It was a really interesting hour or so of gameplay and I have been tinkering with the idea of writing a dairy for Benjii. This was just another day in the life I guess!

Chants... DIARY!....DIARY!....DIARY!.....EVERYONE! ...DIARY!...

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

I get writers block so easily and I really have to be in the mood to write unfortunately... If I wasnt such a sook, I would have written a dairy years ago :p

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I get writers block so easily and I really have to be in the mood to write unfortunately... If I wasnt such a sook, I would have written a dairy years ago :p

It's strange, I find writing comes so natural to me, it just flows from my fingertips. I don't even plan each chapter of my fanfic. It's all written on the fly and still manages to be decent enough for people to love it. I just write short blog entries about my other characters when I am feeling in the mood for it. You could do that. But then, I'd rather you post in Rp's.. hehe :p

AS88

Staff member
Irishman: "My character is good, he won't kill innocents."

Irishman: "So, with a filled Black Soul Gem..."

:p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Alrite, just to clear things up with the Black Soul Gem!

It requires a human soul. In case you guys haven't noticed, there are quite a few human npc's in the game which are NOT innocent.

:eek: "No! I don't believe you for a second Irishman!"

No really! Its true. For example.... Bandits, Vampire Thralls, Necromancers, Forsworn, aggressive mercenaries and random thieves that come up demanding to be paid for being scum. GroBenjii happily kills all of these NPC's and if he happens to be wielding his trusty Dawnguard Axe of Soul Trapping and has an empty Black Soul Gem, he gets a human soul.

The good thing for Benjii is that he comes across these non-innocent people on his adventures on a daily basis and he is an accomplished enchanter. That is how he had a filled Black Soul Gem!

:D Ya see? He really is a nice bloke!

AS88

Staff member
Vampire Thralls and Forsworn definitely fall into the grey area of morality, though. :p

*expects 'cheeky' rating*

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Vampire Thralls and Forsworn definitely fall into the grey area of morality, though. :p

I can actually see your reasoning behind that statement quite clearly. However, the vampire thralls you encounter look like they have been picked up at the nearest bandit hideout anyway. Perhaps if they looked more civilized or as though they had been thralled as per a wrong place-wrong time scenario, my character would be more remorseful... before beheading them in self-defense ;)

Forsworn... well Benjii knows all about their struggles as he is the Thane of Markarth. He helped out the Forsworn in Cidnha Mine and has taken it upon himself to rid the city of the wretched Silver-Bloods (all except the essential bloke in the Keep). When he 1st came to Markarth, to gain standing within the court, Benjii did take on mercenary jobs which involved taking out Forsworn Camps. After reading books and journals in the camps, and by learning about the true nature of the Siver-Bloods, he has tried to be peaceful with the savages. Sometimes you have to kill to survive though. Benjii never runs from a conflict :cool:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I can actually see your reasoning behind that statement quite clearly. However, the vampire thralls you encounter look like they have been picked up at the nearest bandit hideout anyway.

LOOK LIKE!?!?!? Don't judge a book by it's cover. GroBenjii LOOKS LIKE a murderous Psychopath who eats fuzzy kittens for breakfast, but do you want us to Judge him in that way? :p

btw I actually did mean FUZZY KITTENS... not the other one.. :p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Thralls are innocent. They can't help that their minds have been taken over... you need to save them not take their souls!!! :p

Benjii really doesnt steal that many human souls anyway. He hasnt got the Black (or Azura) Star and he has only found maybe 3 or 4 Black Soul Gems thus far. I like to save all my Grand Souls for enchanting at lv100, not levelling it. So thats why he had a spare one on him.

Who woulda thought Id have to defend him so much! The bastards big enough to defend himself...

LOOK LIKE!?!?!? Don't judge a book by it's cover. GroBenjii LOOKS LIKE a murderous Psychopath who eats fuzzy kittens for breakfast, but do you want us to Judge him in that way? :p

GroBenjii may look like a murderous psychopath (not his fault, its just genetics and muscle gained through a strict training regime) but he would not be offended if someone killed him in self defence and by chance, happened to trap his soul. He has not been to Soul Cairn yet to see the outcome of a Soul trap... he may be more careful after that event though... but that is quite some time down the road.

I rest Benjii's case :cool:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Thralls are innocent. They can't help that their minds have been taken over... you need to save them not take their souls!!! :p

Benjii really doesnt steal that many human souls anyway. He hasnt got the Black (or Azura) Star and he has only found maybe 3 or 4 Black Soul Gems thus far. I like to save all my Grand Souls for enchanting at lv100, not levelling it. So thats why he had a spare one on him.

Who woulda thought Id have to defend him so much! The bastards big enough to defend himself...

GroBenjii may look like a murderous psychopath (not his fault, its just genetics and muscle gained through a strict training regime) but he would not be offended if someone killed him in self defence and by chance, happened to trap his soul. He has not been to Soul Cairn yet to see the outcome of a Soul trap... he may be more careful after that event though... but that is quite some time down the road.

I rest Benjii's case :cool:

You know I love that big 'ol Orc.. <3 <3 ;)

J

Jeremius

DUDE! You are a vampire hunter. Stock some invisibility potions and stealth-slaughter the guy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts