• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
If you think thats bad try marrying an Orc, you'd think she'd want to bash your brains in on your wedding night but nope, she's as lovely dovey as the rest of them. Which just feels strange, honestly.
Gigapact is secretly an Orc, but she doesn't strike me as the cuddly type. o_O

Jerk! You never leave me alone about the orcs :sadface: And I still remember that picture you edited to make me look like I have orc teeth. I am not an orc. And for your information, I do not mind cuddling thank you very much! :p

I still think it was quite a flattering picture :oops: Although I like lovey dovey Orcs... You think a tongue ring is good... wait til you try hyper-extended bottom teeth :eek:

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Gigapact is secretly an Orc, but she doesn't strike me as the cuddly type. o_O

Jerk! You never leave me alone about the orcs :sadface: And I still remember that picture you edited to make me look like I have orc teeth. I am not an orc. And for your information, I do not mind cuddling thank you very much! :p

I still think it was quite a flattering picture :oops: Although I like lovey dovey Orcs... You think a tongue ring is good... wait til you try hyper-extended bottom teeth :eek:

Hahahahahah that's funny. I actually do have a tongue ring! Go figure. But nah, I don't think I'll be trying out any hyper-extended bottom teeth.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts