Xbox 360 "A Timely Offer"

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Optopska

Professional Hunter
There is a message in the Ragged Flagon where in the Table to the Right of the counter has a Note called "A Timely Offer" that says there are "Glass Arrows" under the Docks in the "Usual Place"...Iv'e been searching all over the Docks for those Arrows.To no avail.Does anyone know where they are?

Jbcarey

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
That first site does...

I found it: Outside the Mistveil Keep Barracks door (labeled on local map) there are 3 barrels and 1 is labeled Thief cache. It has Glass Arrows and other misc items.

To clarify - you have to enter the Keep Barracks, go up the stairs, then out the door to 'Riften'. The 'Thief Cache' barrel is up there.

EDIT: Sorry, I mis-read: that's not the actual cache described in the note. It would appear the cache with the glass arrows doesn't actually exist, or at least, hasn't been discovered yet; there's no indication of it on the UESPWiki either.

May well just be flavour.

Optopska

Professional Hunter
That first site does...

EDIT: Sorry, I mis-read: that's not the actual cache described in the note. It would appear the cache with the glass arrows doesn't actually exist, or at least, hasn't been discovered yet; there's no indication of it on the UESPWiki either.

Then do you know anywhere else to get Glass Arrows?I need them badly.

DudeWhoKnows

That first site does...

Hi I am New!I read this thread and i found the Thieves Cache it may not hold those glass arrows (for different reasons,level,questline of the Thieves Guild and luck)Enter the ratway from the docks come back out to the docks,take a left before you do that you should see a walkway.Keep walking you should see a lone barrel some time on the left then a second barrel in a depperesion on the wall also to the left that's it!A 2nd walkway should also be visible if you see it you should be close.
Note:it is in the wall you do not go forward in the first part only to the left!
DudeWhoKnows
OUT!:bluedragon::)

Arcano1881

Master Illusionist
I was told it was in a barrel near riften guard house entrance, most likely on its own but I still haven't found it. As for glass arrows, archers scaled to your level use them as weapons, usually a bandit marauder, I encountered glass arrow bandits at around lvl 50 also in "fletcher" in solitude you could find some either being sold or on the shelves :) then use arrow duplication glitch :))))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts